- The Terrace
- The Terrace serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily and a delectable breakfast buffet and Dim Sum Sunday Brunch. The comforting California bistro-style menu is comprised of seasonal and sustainable California cuisine, offering a variety of choices that will delight both the discerning and casual diner. The menu also contains Chuan Body & Soul dishes, which have a greater emphasis on health and nutrition. The Terrace's outdoor patio offers guests lovely alfresco dining with views of the Picture Bridge and pool, and provides the perfect setting for a business lunch or relaxing dinner.
Dim Sum Brunch
Sundays from 10:00am - 2:00pm
$42 per person / $55 includes bottomless Mimosas
Enjoy authentic Dim Sum, Eggs and Omelets, Breakfast Meats and Potatoes, Fresh Fruit, Cereal and Pastries, Smoked Fish and Cheese, Orange Juice, Coffee and Tea.
- The Lobby Lounge
- Originally the main entrance to the hotel, The Lobby Lounge is now home to the Langham's Signature Afternoon Tea, served Thursday through Saturday afternoons. On Sunday's, indulge yourself in Chocolate Afternoon Tea, where tradition takes on a chocolate twist.
Afternoon Tea in the Lobby Lounge
Monday - Wednesday from 1:00pm - 3:00pm
Thursday - Saturday from 1:00pm - 4:00pm
$39 per person / $59 includes champagne
Chocolate Afternoon Tea on Sundays from 12:00pm - 3:00pm $59 per person
- The Tap Room
- The Tap Room, named after the hotel's first bar dating back to the 1930s shortly following Prohibition. The Tap Room is a stylish and inviting space featuring classic and innovative handmade cocktails, an eclectic wine selection, premium artisanal beers on tap from around the world and upscale, innovative bar food.
Enjoy Live Music Thursday - Saturday Nights (until 1:00am on Friday & Saturday)
- The Hideaway Pool Bar and The Terrace
- Sizzling BBQ Menu at The Hideaway Pool Bar and The Terrace
Available Thursday - Saturday for Dinner and Saturday & Sunday for Lunch, Labor Day through Memorial Day
Happy Hour Drinks at The Hideaway Pool Bar
Drink Specials Thursday - Saturday from 6:00pm - 9:00pm
Wine Tasting and Tapas on Friday evenings.
- The Royce | Wood-fired Steakhouse
- The Royce | Wood-Fired Steakhouse features the finest selection of seasonal aged USDA Prime cuts, Australian Wagyu and Kobe-style Japanese Beef expertly prepared on a wood-fired grill to sear-in maximum flavor and juiciness. The menu is accented by creative side dishes and the freshest local and global selections of seafood.
An interactive brunch experience like no other, including bountiful food displays and chef action stations inside the kitchen offering made-to-order brunch delicacies such as Frittatas, Steak and Eggs Benedict, Cote de Boeuf, Briche French toast, Heirloom Tomatoes and Decadent Desserts. Unlimited Mimosas and Bloody Marys in the White Wine Room. Sundays 11:00am - 3:00pm, $85 per person / $65 without cocktails