Room was clean enough, staff very friendly. Not the best area but it has security and is somewhat... See full review
Nov 25, 2014
Was staying in the Fresno area for two nights while waiting for friends to arrive. Close to... See full review
Jun 1, 2009
Motel 6 Fresno - Blackstone South is located within walking distance to area dining. Shopping is nearby. Play golf or visit the Forestiere Underground Gardens within 7 miles. Relax in our outdoor pool. Wi-Fi is available in all guest rooms for a fee.
Recommendations for you
Customers who viewed Motel 6 Fresno-Blackstone South also booked these hotels.
Rates quoted in currencies other than the hotel's base currency are subject to the rate of the international exchange. Rate may change throughout stay. Rate may reflect average nightly rate. Extra charges may apply. Incidental charges, such as room service, are not included in the rate.
The amenities and/or facilities may not be located at the hotel, but within a reasonable distance, and additional charges may apply for use. All information has been provided by this hotel and not by Orbitz
First off "Or" failed me.
It charged me for the room (2 nights) and conformation, then I get there and find out it as not paid for and motel 6 does not accept internet payments.
"Or" stated the lowest price, but it was the regular every day price
for motel6 .
The room smelled really badly (had to buy an air freshener).
The bedspread had a tear in it.
Was placed in a handicap room and the walls looked like they needed a long scrubbing.
The phone did not work properly.
I as charged for internet use.
1. Upon arrival, there were several bikers standing around the parking lot, drinking beer. Fresno was having a "poker run". There were 2 women that were yelling at each other, thought they were gonna fight.
2. Could not park by close by room.
Just one large parking lot. Room was on other side of building.
3. Beds were uncomfortable, sagged in middle, no support.
4. Could not control air-condition temperture. Knob was missing. When a/c shut off, could here people outside yelling, slamming doors upstairs and motorcycles reving engines loud. When a/c was off, it got warm in room, when it kicked on, got cold and had to covered up.
5. No extra toilet paper or tissue.
Nice enough room in a lower budget side of town. Security kept our cars safe and the hallways very quiet. Orbitz check-in was easy. First room was too strong of a smoking dungen for this ocasional smoker. Second room was farther and had a broken
card reader. So third room, farther and upstairs, was a charm. initial check in was 3 mins. Total check-in was a long 30 mins. =(
2 thin towels were not enough for two people to dry off. Spent my savings at the store buying ice because of their broken ice machine.
Next time I will spend a few more dollars on creature comforts.