Disney's Paradise Pier Hotel on Disneyland Resort Propertyhttp://www.orbitz.com/hotel/United_States--CA/Anaheim/Disney's_Paradise_Pier_Hotel_on_Disneyland_Resort_Property.h239831/
Wonderful Disney experience. Friendly staff. Rooms with great décor. Awesome view overlooking...
See full review
- Cindy M.
- Oct 10, 2015
Wonderful family trip
We love to stay at the Disney properties for the Early Morning perks. Very much enjoyed our stay at...
See full review
- Harold L.
- Sep 1, 2015
Renamed the Disney's Paradise Pier Hotel on Disneyland Resort Property in late 2000 after five years as the 'Disneyland Pacific Hotel,' the grounds reflect the grand seaside resorts of an earlier era, with beach ball-bright decor in the rooms, and features like the rooftop water slide. Slurpin' USA! provides poolside sandwiches and hot dogs, while Surfside Lounge serves the more sophisticated cocktail crowd. Make sure the kids are at breakfast in Disney's PCH Grill - you can often eat your waffles alongside animated heroes ranging from Stitch to Donald Duck. Indulge in the Mandara Spa at the Disney Grand Californian next door, but make sure you're back at the Paradise Pier pool deck by evening for the firework displays (selected nights).
Disney's Paradise Pier Hotel on Disneyland Resort Property overlooks the section of Disney California Adventure Park that shares its name, and recreates classic amusement park attractions. Access to nearby Downtown Disney is free for all, if you're up for live music on the lake at Disney West Side, or to browse the world's largest Disney Store. Located off the Santa Ana freeway in Anaheim, California, it's a short drive north to other theme parks like Knott's Berry Farm, and shuttles run from the Disney resorts to Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) and downtown Los Angeles.
- 489 guestrooms
- Rooftop pool
- 3 restaurants: Disney's PCH Grill, Surfside Lounge, Slurpin' USA!
- Licensed child activity center
- Access to spa
By staying at the Paradise Pier Hotel, guests are eligible for early Disney theme park admission every day of the week.
Make the most of the Disney resorts entrance at the neighboring Disney Grand Californian Hotel-you can enter and re-enter the park from your hotel as often as you wish.
NOTICE: The waterslide California Streamin' is undergoing refurbishments and shall re-open on the beginning of October 2015. During this period, guests have access to the waterslide and pool area at the Disneyland Hotel.
This is not a comprehensive list of fees. Any amounts listed above may not include taxes and are subject to change.
Recommendations for you
Customers who viewed Disney's Paradise Pier Hotel on Disneyland Resort Property also booked these hotels.
Disney's Paradise Pier Hotel on Disneyland Resort Property Rooms
- Standard View Room
- Two queen beds. May have a daybed. City or pool view. Cable/satellite TV with Disney and ESPN channels, and in-room safe. Daily resort fee includes high-speed Internet access, weekday newspaper delivery, and local calls. Coffeemaker available on request. Nonsmoking only.
- Theme Park View Room
- One king or two queen beds. May have a daybed. View of Disney's California Adventure Park (Paradise Pier area). Cable/satellite TV with Disney and ESPN channels, and in-room safe. Daily resort fee includes high-speed Internet access, weekday newspaper delivery, and local calls. Coffeemaker available on request. Nonsmoking only.
- Concierge Room
- One king or two queen beds. May have a daybed. Cabana, poolside or penthouse room choices. Cable/satellite TV with Disney and ESPN channels. DVD player and complimentary movies. Complimentary high-speed Internet access, weekday newspaper delivery, and local calls. In-room safe. Coffeemaker available on request. Concierge level services: Priority check-in, staff-assisted vacation planning, access to lounge with Continental breakfast and evening wine and cheese reception, nightly turndown service. Nonsmoking only.
- Fitness Center
- Room service
- Business center
- Accessible Rooms/Facilities
Nearby points of interest
- Anaheim Convention Center: 0.4 mi
- The Grove: 2.2 mi
- Edison Field: 2.4 mi
- Anaheim Hills Golf Course: 9.5 mi
- PCH Grill
- Share breakfast with some of your favorite Disney Characters at Surf's Up! Breakfast with Mickey & Friends. For dinner, fill up on selections like quesadillas, pizza, cheeseburgers, fountain treats and more. Kids can even design their own pizzas
- Surfside Lounge
- Relax with a cocktail or glass of wine at this laidback lounge located adjacent to Disney's PCH Grill in the lobby of Disney's Paradise Pier Hotel.
- 3:00 PM
- 11:00 AM
Terms and conditions
Rates quoted in currencies other than the hotel's base currency are subject to the rate of the international exchange. Rate may change throughout stay. Rate may reflect average nightly rate. Extra charges may apply. Incidental charges, such as room service, are not included in the rate.
The amenities and/or facilities may not be located at the hotel, but within a reasonable distance, and additional charges may apply for use.
Ratings and reviews for Disney's Paradise Pier Hotel on Disneyland Resort Property
- Hotel staff:
Wonderful Wonderful Wonderful
WE had booked a standard room and the Hotel upgraded us to a FULL suite. It made the whole trip that much more WONDERFUL..
Hotel features (5 = best, 1 = worst):
- Hotel staff: