Want to see what guests are saying about this hotel? Click here to read all reviews
The Stratford Rooms
- Standard Double
- All our standard rooms are beautifully decorated with modern furnishings and your every comfort has been taken into consideration so that you have a peaceful nights sleep and can awake ready to take on a day of business or pleasure.
- Superior Rooms
- Thoughtful touches can make all the difference. A lot of thought has gone into our superior rooms and we have added a few extra special touches for your comfort.
- Q Star Rooms
- Welcome to the Q Star room from QHotels. Our fantastic Q Star rooms come with lots of added extras.
- Feature Rooms
- Our Feature Rooms are beautiful. Each offers a stunning, modern four poster king sized bed and if that wasn't the icing on the cake, they have a couples twin wash basin and stunning views over the gardens. Go on spoil someone special.
- Conference facilities
- Area served
- Nearby airports
- Birmingham International Airport - 28 miles
- Area description
- Just off the M40, the beautiful Warwickshire countryside is on the doorstep, although with famous theatres, Shakespeare's houses and the River Avon all within walking distance.
- Room Service
- After a long day working or taking in the sights that Stratford-upon-Avon has to offer, we understand you might retreat to the comfort of your bedroom and not want to leave until you have to. That is fine with us. Sit back, relax, take a look over our extensive room service menu and give us a call with your order. We take care of the rest. Room service is available 24 hours a day.
- Quills Restaurant
- If food is for thought, then our menu reads like the Complete Works of Shakespeare! Whether it be breakfast, lunch or dinner, Quills is a beautiful, contemporary restaurant with a relaxed atmosphere. The menus offer something for all tastebuds and change with the seasons. Quills also offers a fabulous pre-theatre menu.
- The Lounge Bar
- Whether a morning coffee, lunchtime sandwich, cream tea or light evening meal, the Lounge Bar offers a relaxed. comfortable setting to sit with friends or colleagues no matter what time off day.
- Meeting Info
- Having recently benefited from investment, The Stratford offers superb state-of-the-art facilities including 6 flexible meeting rooms. The largest suite can seat up to 132 delegates and all conference rooms are fully air-conditioned with free internet access for all delegates. The hotel is just a short walk into the town centre, 800m from the train station and just 15 minutes from the M40 making it highly accessible for all delegates. Car parking is available at a small daily charge. Whatever your reason for business, be it a small meeting, training seminar, conference, fundraising event or team building, The Stratford will surpass your expectations as a conference venue.