too low ceilings and stupid staff at reception
recommend for business travelers See full review
Sep 2, 2012
- Luxurious apartments with fully fitted kitchens
- Central location on the South Bank, within walking distance from the London Eye, Houses of Parliament and Big Ben
- Just a short walk from Vauxhall, Westminster and Waterloo stations
- On site car park
- Complimentary WI-FI internet access
- Fitness Suite, library and Business Centre
- 1 Restaurant on site: Chino Latino
- Exclusive services such as pre-stocking grocery, personal shopping private chef and butler service (extra charges will
apply for those services)
Recommendations for you
Customers who viewed Plaza on the River, London also booked these hotels.
Located on the ground floor, the restaurant offers a selection of Asian and dishes.
Terms and conditions
Rates quoted in currencies other than the hotel's base currency are subject to the rate of the international exchange. Rate may change throughout stay. Rate may reflect average nightly rate. Extra charges may apply. Incidental charges, such as room service, are not included in the rate.
The amenities and/or facilities may not be located at the hotel, but within a reasonable distance, and additional charges may apply for use. All information has been provided by this hotel and not by Orbitz