Hotel location is fantastic. A short walk from Train station and to new city centre mall and... See full review
Jul 21, 2013
Perfect for a night in Leeds
I was only there for one night, so it was probably better than I needed! See full review
Oct 8, 2012
- Conveniently located in the heart of Leeds City Centre, opposite the Railway Station and within shopping area including
- Shopping district, including Harvey Nichols, and new Trinity Leeds shopping centre is just around the corner
- Short distance to Granary Wharf & Leeds City Art Gallery and easily accessible from Leeds Bradford Airport
- Spacious guest rooms equipped with WIFI
- Award winning restaurant and Bar Chino Latino with modern Pan-Asian cuisine
- Meeting room facilities with natural day light, Business centre
Recommendations for you
Customers who viewed Park Plaza Leeds also booked these hotels.
Rates quoted in currencies other than the hotel's base currency are subject to the rate of the international exchange. Rate may change throughout stay. Rate may reflect average nightly rate. Extra charges may apply. Incidental charges, such as room service, are not included in the rate.
The amenities and/or facilities may not be located at the hotel, but within a reasonable distance, and additional charges may apply for use. All information has been provided by this hotel and not by Orbitz
Staff were excellent and the cocktail bar was brilliant, however the room was in a poor state and looked very tired. Lights not working, loose taps in the bathroom, a loose shower shield and a missing toilet roll holder, made the stay very
dissappointing. The hotel is undergoing a refurbishment which is sorely needed for the room we stayed in. A pity as it would have been a perfect stay otherwise. Waiting for the hotel to come back to me with feedback regarding the issues I have raised.
Excellent position in the city. Room was not ready and the receptionist was quite rude - kept asking if we had paid,how we had paid and then tried to tell us we would have to pay for breakfast. Worth paying the extra for an executive room but
didn't get the promised fruit and newspaper!!