- Michael Caines at ABode Canterbury
- The Michael Caines Restaurant is the stunning centrepiece of Abode Canterbury food and beverage operations. The beautifully designed dining room, with 70 covers, combines classic elegance with modern style. With its glass-fronted Wine Room, private Chef's Table in the kitchen area, and adjoining Champagne and Cocktail Bar, it is a truly fabulous addition to the Canterbury dining scene.
- Michael Caines Champagne and Cocktail Bar
- The Michael Caines Champagne and Cocktail Bar has quickly become one of Canterbury's most fashionable and popular places. The setting is stunning, the city centre location convenient day or night, and the Champagnes and cocktails are simply the best in town. We offer an extensive choice of Champagnes by the glass, bottle, magnum or larger bottle size, and ranging from the excellent house MC Champagne through the best-known grandes marques, as well as vintage and deluxe cuve Champagnes. Whatever the occasion, Champagne is a wine that uniquely makes us feel special. Come visit us and enjoy a flte or bottle, served with Michael Caines style.
- Old Brewery Tavern at ABode Canterbury
- The Old Brewery Tavern may look back to historical antecedents, but it is wholly contemporary in design, outlook, approach and style. With its striking sliding glass windows that allow us to open to the sunshine whenever it may appear, and with its decking and bright modern furnishings, the courtyard area of the Old Brewery Tavern is anything but 'old' in feel.
A comfortable, more discrete lounge area contrasts this, with its warm modern fireplace, while wooden tables and chairs in the central area retain the feel of traditional British pub. At nighttimes, the atmosphere changes completely, all over again, with atmospheric lighting, live music and DJ nights.
Outdoors, a heated 'jumbrella' ensures ensures a warm and convivial atmosphere, all year round, whatever the weather.