Banyan Tree Al Wadihttp://www.orbitz.com/hotel/United_Arab_Emirates/Ras_Al_Khaimah/Banyan_Tree_Al_Wadi.h801771/
Not yet reviewed
Banyan Tree Al Wadi Rooms
- Al Rimal Deluxe Pool Villa
- Traditional Arabic living in contemporary style. With awe-inspiring views of the lush green oasis, tinged with the terracotta hues of the scorched desert sand, the 158 sqm Al Rimal Pool Villa features a private sundeck and swimming pool. The architecture resembles traditional mud brick Arabic homes presented in a modern, sophisticated way.
- Al Khaimah Tented Pool Villa
- A romantic nomadic adventure from a bygone age. This 253 sqm Bedouin-style desert dwelling is the elemental inner sanctum for world-weary nomads, an oasis of serenity.
- Al Sahari Tented Pool Villa
- Romance personified. Designed to cater for guests looking for exclusivity, this premier villa provides an intimate and tranquil environment. Resting dunes-apart, the Al Sahari Tented Pool Villa offers a romantic hideaway, a true sanctuary for the senses. Flowing canopied ceilings create an intimate space where modern luxuries merge seamlessly alongside Arabic artwork and antiques. Indulge in a selection of pampering spa treatments in the villa or unwind in your personal pool overlooking the fine desert sand.
- Free parking
- No smoking rooms/facilities
- No smoking rooms/facilities
- Fitness center or spa
- Room service
- Business center
- Laundry service
- Childcare Service
- In-Room Safe
- Meeting/Banquet facilities
- Conference facilities
- Gift shop
- Free parking
- Area served
- Ras Al Khaimah
- Nearby airports
- Dubai International Airport and Ras Al Khaimah International Airport.
- Area description
- Ras Al Khaimah, literally meaning Top of the Tent, is the northern most emirate of the United Arab Emirates. Nestled at the foot of the majestic Al Hajjar Mountains and bordering the Sultanate of Oman, Ras Al Khaimah is renowned for its pristine natural attractions, dramatic red mountains and lush agriculture. With a heritage rich with historical sites dating back to 5,000 BC, Ras Al Khaimah is an archaeologists playground with its numerous forts and abandoned villages. Located in tranquil Wadi Khadeja, the protected enclave of the evergreen ghaf tree, Banyan Tree Al Wadi is a 45 minutes drive from Dubai International Airport and located 20 kilometres from the vibrant Ras Al Khaimah city centre. The resorts offers city dwellers a unique retreat with its own nature reserve where indigenous desert wildlife roam free, exciting outdoor adventures, and close proximity Banyan Tree Ras Al Khaimah Beach and an 18 hole championship golf course.
- Al Waha
- Located off the resort's main block, Al Waha, meaning Oasis in Arabic, serves popular international fare and local Arabic specialties. A spectacular display of modern yet Arabseque interior design, diners can choose to dine indoors where floor-to-ceiling windows sets the stage for metres-high sand dunes, or on the outdoor terrace where an Arabic grill and spit-roast holds court.
- Banyan Tree's signature restaurant offering authentic Thai cuisine. Overlooking the nature reserve's watering hole where the wildlife gathers, dinner conversation will turn naturally towards the antics of these nomadic creatures. Alternatively, Safran Tower, designed in the style of an Arabic watchtower, offers a romantic meal for two under a brilliant sky.
- Safran Tower
- Follow the alluring scent of romance for a dinner adventure in the wild heart of the Al Wadi desert. Ascend to the dramatic Safran Tower where a personal chef and butler orchestrate your dinner amidst soft sand dunes and the resort's Bedouin tented villas. A symphony of oriental flavours will please your palate, while you enjoy complete privacy for the most intimate of tte--ttes.
- Samar Lounge
- A double-storey cove with atmospheric lighting and intimate cushioned corners, Samar Lounge features an exceptional wine selection from across the globe, as well as fine cigars and signature cocktails.
- Moon Bar
- Moon Bar, located on the upper deck of Samar Lounge, is an exquisitely designed roof terrace lounge serving shisha. Overlooking the sprawling desert and rolling dunes, it is the perfect stage for watching a beautiful sunset while lounging on the spacious daybeds, with a drink and shisha in hand.
- Western and Arabian Style BBQ
- Plan an intricate dinner adventure like no other, with the raw majesty of the Al Wadi nature reserve in your sights. A personal chef and butler await you at your private dining platform, preparing your preferred choice of Barbecue. Sit back and admire the moonlit sky and the splendour of the stars while enjoying the company of your partner.
- Meeting Info
- Conference, Events & Business. Our team of highly-experienced event planners, offering specially-tailored wedding or meeting packages, will make your event a memorable one. Offering an exclusive space for weddings or corporate groups in the desert terrain of Ras Al Khaimah, different setups ranging from theatre seating to banquet tables can be arranged. The conference block offers a venue to hold meetings, events and private functions for up to 150 people.
- 3:00 PM
- 12:00 PM
Terms and conditions
Rates quoted in currencies other than the hotel's base currency are subject to the rate of the international exchange. Rate may change throughout stay. Rate may reflect average nightly rate. Extra charges may apply. Incidental charges, such as room service, are not included in the rate.
The amenities and/or facilities may not be located at the hotel, but within a reasonable distance, and additional charges may apply for use. All information has been provided by this hotel and not by Orbitz