It has a nice and clean beach, the sea is fantastic. All the staff are very friendly.
The... See full review
Sep 19, 2012
Great Beach but used hotel (maybe great during its time)
So let me be honest. There are good and bad during this 5 day stay and I will try and capture... See full review
Aug 30, 2011
Altin Yunus, which derives its name from a mythological story, is the first tourism establishment with a capacity of 1000 beds in Turkey. Via its unique marina and which is located at the most beautiful quay in the magic of esme, where the sensitive balances of the Aegean culture are lived, together with the ISO 9000-2001 quality certificate and its architecture in which it reflects modernization and nostalgia together, it serves to the world tourism with professional management understanding. The real hotel's category is First Class Holiday Village. What about turning the holiday of your dreams into reality via getting rid of the stress of the exhausting business life and resting at Altin Yunus, which awaits you at the turquoise sea and pure white beach of esme,at the same time you and your children enjoy yourselves. Unforgettable holiday awaits you at Altin Yunus with day long sports activities, entertainment shows, live music performances, childrens club and fun club. The hotel also offers the amenities like Children's facilities, Lobby, Reception.
Recommendations for you
Customers who viewed Altin Yunus Hotel also booked these hotels.
Standard Land View Room - Its 319 standard rooms of which 158 have sea views while the other 161 have garden views, are prepared specially and are equipped with conveniences for the guests. They are 28 m2. In every standard room are satellite TV, minibar, central system air conditioner (depending on the weather conditions), hair dryer, telephone and safe box (free). The floors are covered with laminate parquet. The rooms in the first four blocks have sofa beds. The bathrooms in the standart rooms are covered with ceramic and have bathtubs. There is telephone in bathrooms. The doors of all of the standard rooms are opened with electronic cards and the electricity is run via the electronic card which should be inserted into the energy saver.
Fitness center or spa
Doctor on call
Terms and conditions
Rates quoted in currencies other than the hotel's base currency are subject to the rate of the international exchange. Rate may change throughout stay. Rate may reflect average nightly rate. Extra charges may apply. Incidental charges, such as room service, are not included in the rate.
The amenities and/or facilities may not be located at the hotel, but within a reasonable distance, and additional charges may apply for use. All information has been provided by this hotel and not by Orbitz
Do not stay at this hotel ever:) The common areas are very dirty, the hotel food is very bad, in fact my daughter and I got very sick during our stay. They are vey understaff, do not have enough cleaning person. The food price is very expensive(if
you book half board). The hotel nurse and hotel management is working with private doctors (not hospital doctors) to get as much as money as they can from you.
Think 3 times before you book this hotel, not worth at all!!!!
Great Beach but used hotel (maybe great during its time)
So let me be honest. There are good and bad during this 5 day stay and I will try and capture both.
The bad first...
1) Upon arriving the hotel put us in a garden view horrible smelling room. The person in the room before hand must have
been smoking the entire week and then left it as so. My allergies to smoke instantly kicked in and we asked to be moved to a different room. The hotel refused to do so the first night and we were stuck with the situation at hand. Thankfully the second of our 5 day stay we were moved to a better room after constant complaining and time spent at the front desk.
2) Our room had breakfast and dinner included. To give the food a star quality we are looking at 2 (at the best). It was bland and no taste, I suggest sticking with the salad bar if you go. They have quite a selection but it lacks anything worth going around a second time for.
3) The room is old, yes maybe it was remodeled but it was used - you could tell.
4) The orbitz system lost our reservation for a family member and due to this we spent 3-4 hours from working with a grumpy orbitz agent to a disrespectful hotel manager trying to get it fixed. It took 2-3 days of worrying about getting a room before anything happened.
5) The spa
A) Nice and cheap to get in. Worth while if you want to relax
B) That is if you can get past the jerks that work there. Anything we asked for was met with a No we cannot do that. Ex. We wanted to fountain on in the thermal pool, No! No! No!
6) Overall hotel staff were terrible and rude almost, only the waiters were kind at the cafeteria. That is if you can find one to support your needs. They are super busy but nice.
7) Some of the clientele- ughhhh to say the least, and with devil spawn that ran around screaming.
1)The beach. The beach was easily the best part of the hotel. Its fantastic....Worth the stay
We spend a majority of our time at the beach, and if you can manage to wake in the am at a decent hour its like swimming is a chilly pool with white sands and fish.
2)View from seaside rooms. This is worth the 20 extra lira especially during sunset...You will never forget the colors and beauty.
3) Good area. Convenient to the main areas and taxis are abundant if you dont have a rental car
4) Price on Orbitz. Amazing...especially with breakfast and dinner included with free beach access.