- CiTi BiSTRo
- All day dining with cutting edge cuisine in a modern city centre restaurant is available for today's professionals, whether on leisure or business. Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner services are available. A Buffet Menu and an A La Carte menu is available featuring European & Asian cuisine, while a set Kitchen Concept menu allows our chefs to exhibit their skill through an innovative and creative fusion of world ingredients. A live kitchen and buffet in the centre of the restaurant create interest and an artistic platform. A mix of contemporary chill-out music creates a relaxed airy atmosphere.
Opening Hours: Daily: 06.00 AM - 11.00 PM
Location: Ground floor, Pathumwan Princess Hotel. Contact: (+66) 2 216 3700 ext. 20100
- Kongju Korean Buffet Restaurant
- This Korean Restaurant is the first Korean restaurant to be opened in a top class hotel in Bangkok. Quite fittingly, the name of the 2nd floor restaurant means "Princess" in the Korean language. With a Korean manager and a top Thai Korean Executive Chef, the restaurant serves an exquisite menu intended to suit Thai diners as well as the Korean food connoisseur. As a testament to the quality and sophistication of Kongju, a Charcoal BBQ Restaurant since 1996, this multi award-winning Korean restaurant, attracts international artists who regularly stay at Pathumwan Princess Hotel.
Opening Hours: Daily Lunch 11.30 AM - 2.00 PM / Dinner 5.30 PM - 10.00 PM Location: 2nd floor, Pathumwan Princess Hotel. Contact: (+66) 2 216 3700 ext. 20230
- LOOP Italian Restaurant Terrace and Bar
- A newly refurbished Loop Italian Restaurant and Terrace is an ideal location to sip a glass of wine or enjoy a glamorous cocktail, surrounded by a cool tropical breeze, overlooking the tranquil city-scape. Perched on the eighth floor, adjacent to our picturesque saltwater swimming pool, its design features a light, bright and breezy ambience. Slick, trendy yet comfortable, with an "Authentic Italian Menu" where attentive and courteous service complement the Poolside atmosphere.
Opening Hours: Daily 11.00 AM - 10.30 PM
Location: 8th floor, Pathumwan Princess Hotel. Contact: (+66) 2 216 3700 ext. 20818
- A meeting point where you can sample baked goods and pastries as well as freshly made to order sandwiches. A choice selection of beverage is available as well as afternoon tea. Intelligent floor lighting allows mood changes throughout the day. Service is professional yet friendly. Whether partaking of continental breakfast, mid-morning sticky cake and coffee, afternoon tea or simply a late evening sandwich, it is a relaxed place to meet friends or business colleagues.
Opening Hours: Daily 06.30 AM - 10.00 PM (Happy Hour - 50% Discount 7.00-10.00PM)
Location: Ground floor, Pathumwan Princess Hotel. Contact: (+66) 2 216 3700 ext. 20105
- STUDIO Bar
- Exhibiting the best in artistic service at STUDiO BAR: Professional "mixologists" serve up a cool selection of cocktails prepared from a trendy, semi-circle bar, along with chic European spirits and a great choice of beer from around the world, while guests relax to live jazz music to help set the mood. Be impressed as gracious hostesses pamper to your needs in an ambience of laid-back sophistication.
Opening Hours: Daily open 11.00 AM - 01.00 AM
Location: Ground floor, Pathumwan Princess Hotel. Contact: (+66) 2 216 3700 ext. 20133