- Boasts a 1.5km white sandy beach
- Set on 32ha of tropical garden, each of the 66 stand alone villas are beautifully appointed featuring spacious contemporary accommodation with all modern amenities, swimming pool and deck where magical views await.
- The spacious bathrooms features separate toilet, double basins, stand alone bath and separate indoor and outdoor shower cabins.
- The only member of the Leading Hotels of the World in Tanzania and East Africa.
- French therapist Jean Marc Weill has created an array of massages exclusively for the Spa at The Residence Zanzibar.
- First hotel spa in the world to provide the Ohashiatsu concept created by Mr Wataru Ohashi. More than a massage, this energy based protocol combines the use of acupressure points, exercise and an Oriental diagnosis to offer relaxation in a completely beneficial and holistic way.
-Beauty treatments have been entrusted to Carita, a luxury French cosmetic brand has developed an exclusive Haute Beaute.
-Non smoking in the villas or the restaurants except on the outside decks.
-kids club Centre
-villas between 155m2-468m2
-Two bedrooms villas with two separate bathrooms or one bedroom villa
The Residence Zanzibar Rooms
Description not provided
Presidential Pool Villa 2 rooms
Presidential Villa with pool. 1 King, 2 twin beds. 468 sqm including the deck. Ocean Front View
Frangipani Ocean Front Pool
Frangipani Villa with pool. 1 King, 2 twin beds.243sqm including the deck Ocean Front View
Frangipani Garden Pool Villa 2
Franjipani Villa with pool. 1 King bed, 2 twin beds. 243sqm including the deck. Panoramic view of the Garden
Prestige Ocean Front Pool Villa
Prestige Villa with pool. 1 King bed. 194 sqm including the deck Panoramic View of the Ocean
Luxury Ocean Front Pool Villa 1
Luxury Villa with pool. 1 King bed. 155 sqm including the deck. Panoramic view of the Ocean
Luxury Garden Pool Villa 1 room
Luxury Villa with pool. 1 King bed. 155sqm including private deck Panoramic view of the Garden
No smoking rooms/facilities
No smoking rooms/facilities
Fitness center or spa
Coffee maker in room
24 hour room service
Meal Plan - FAP/Full-board
Meal Plan - MAP/half-board
24 hour front desk
Safe deposit box
Doctor on call
Television with cable
Electronic door locks
Recommendations for you
Customers who viewed The Residence Zanzibar also booked these hotels.
South suburb, Located on the white, pristine beaches of the South West of
The Dining Room
The Dining Room Restaurant is decorated in cool, clean lines with a traditional Arab and African feel. This central restaurant offers international dishes with a hint of Zanzibar spice. Relaxed and casual in atmosphere yet sophisticated in style, The
The Pavilion Restaurant
Recreating green garden, The Pavilion is decorated with large local wood and handmade stone jugs and hammered steel plates. The evening begins at sunset with some soft, traditional music while enjoying thematique degustation menus or buffets. Dinner is
The Dining Room Restaurant-Bar
Sophisticated, peaceful and unhurried, The Dining Room Restaurant and Bar gives a taste of Mediteranean and International meals with local wood and a hammered copper bar decoration.
The Library Bar
Guests will step back into colonial splendor and follow the journey of Dr Livingstone. They can leaf through books, study ancient maps and enjoy the nostalgia of a bygone era whilst indulging in an old malt whiskey or a more traditional aperitif.
The Pontoon Bar
Walk along the 150m jetty perched upon the azure waters of the Indian Ocean. By day, it serves as a boathouse for pedal boats, kayaks, Hobie cats and snorkeling excursions. At night time, the jetty turns into the perfect sunset place. A magical place
Terms and conditions
Rates quoted in currencies other than the hotel's base currency are subject to the rate of the international exchange. Rate may change throughout stay. Rate may reflect average nightly rate. Extra charges may apply. Incidental charges, such as room service, are not included in the rate.
The amenities and/or facilities may not be located at the hotel, but within a reasonable distance, and additional charges may apply for use. All information has been provided by this hotel and not by Orbitz