- Marco Polo Restaurant
- Enjoy the modern, chic ambience at Taipei's most stylish Italian restaurant. Indulge in the excellent Italian cuisine and impeccable service while relishing the breathtaking views of Tun Hwa South Road and Taipei City.
Marco Polo also features a private dining room which seats 24. On one side, guests are treated to a beautiful view of the city; while on the other, the transparent wine cabinet hints at the perfect evening about to ensue.
- Lobby Court
- This sophisticated all-day meeting place offers a view of busy Tun Hwa South Road. Enjoy an authentic Taiwanese Tea set and sumptuous desserts besides other refreshing beverages. Piano entertainment from Tuesday to Sunday makes it an ideal destination for a relaxed meeting.
- Cafe at Far Eastern
- Cafe at Far Eastern welcomes guests with trendy ambiance and endless flavorsome delights. Various cuisines are available during breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner periods. For registered guest, complimentary buffet meals at Cafe at Far Eastern for children under the age of 6 and below when dining with at least 1 paying adult, up to a maximum of 2 children per room. In excess of 2 children under the age of 6 and for all children above 6 and below 12, a 50% discount of the adult buffet price will be given. For non-registered guest, 50% discount on buffet meals at Cafe at Far Eastern for children under the age of 12.
- Li Bai Lounge
- Li Bai Lounge takes its inspiration from the famous Chinese poet Li Bai of the Tang Dynasty. A modern, relaxing space that glows with glamorous Asian elements, it represents a fusion of East and West.
- Shang Palace
- At the opulent Shang Palace, professional chefs from Hong Kong present fine Cantonese cuisine in a modern setting that echoes two themes - celestial clouds and the peony flower. The elegant restaurant features a wide selection of exquisite dishes. Look forward to a wide selection of dim sum favourites, available for lunch daily, and signature dishes as well as an extensive tea collection are offered at Shang Palace.
The Tea Alley at the entrance features an assortment of traditional tea ware produced by Lins Ceramics Studio.
- ibuki by Takagi Kazuo
- ibuki by TAKAGI KAZUO is Taiwans first and only Japanese restaurant to operate with a Michelin-starred approach. The restaurant follows and practices culinary concepts of Consultant Chef Takagi Kazuo, owner and head chef of the Michelin two-starred Takagi in Japan, placing emphasis on authentic Kyoto cuisine presented with a modern and picturesque style.
- Marco Polo Lounge
- Towering above the city, Marco Polo Lounge boasts a unique, first-class view of the Taipei 101 building. Sit back with a dazzling variety of drinks and cocktails while enjoying the stylish sights and sounds. This is the ultimate gathering place for Taipeis trendsetters.
- Shanghai Pavilion
- Acclaimed as 'Taipei's Best Shanghainese Restaurant', Shanghai Pavilion offers a wide variety of palatable creations and an excellent selection of both Chinese and Western liquors and teas. The restaurants main dining area and private dining rooms all boast mountain and city views, including that of Taipei 101.