Cinnamon Lakeside Colombohttp://www.orbitz.com/hotel/Sri_Lanka/Colombo/Cinnamon_Lakeside_Colombo.h249327/
Not yet reviewed
Cinnamon Lakeside Colombo Rooms
- Standard Room
- Room offers a double bed or two twin beds with air conditioning, alarm clock, bathroom amenities, cable/satellite TV, iron/ironing board, mini bar, room service, safe in room, tea and coffee making facilities and telephone. Located on the 1st and 2nd floors. Having undergone a soft refurbishment, these rooms are well-lit, comfortable and ideal for travellers who want a restful and secure environment to relax in at the end of the day. The following facilities and amenities are available: Room key cards ,24-hour room service,Tea/coffee makers with supplies ,Direct dial telephones and voice mail ,Satellite TV ,Broadband internet facility (chargeable) ,Mini bar and electronic safe ,Iron and iron board ,Same day laundry and dry cleaning service (chargeable) ,Marbled bathroom with toiletry items ,Daily local newspaper in room ,Daily evening bed turn down service (on request) ,& Seasonal fruit on arrival.
- Fitness Center
- Room service
- Business center
- Conference facilities
- Area served
- Nearby airports
- Bandaranaike International Airport.
- Area description
- Located in the heart of Colombo and surrounded by landscape gardens, the Trans Asia Hotel is the only resort in the city with lake frontage. Guests can visit the Colombo museum, Victoria park and many more places while staying in the hotel.
Nearby points of interest
- Chatham street clock tower: 0.6 mi
- Town Hall: 1.4 mi
- National Museum: 1.5 mi
- Long Feng Restaurant
- Offering an eclectic range of Singaporean cuisine concocted by an excellent team led by a Singaporean chef.
- 7 North Restaurant
- Is a one-of-a-kind restaurant and bar, offering both, a stylishly casual al fresco dining experience by the cool green waters of the Beira Lake and an air-conditioned, exclusive in-door bar.
- The Dining Room
- Is a chic, 24-hour coffee shop that offers an exciting, around-the-clock choice of international favourites and Asian fare, served in an extravagant buffet spread. Open for breakfast, lunch, dinner and any meal in-between, The Dining Room also offers an A la carte menu, available on request.
- The Lounge
- The Lounge is the perfect place for business and casual meetings, be it over sparkling wine or champagne, tantalising snacks, mouth-watering after-dinner desserts or aromatic specialty coffees.
- Located in the lower lobby level, the hotel's pastry shop offers an astounding range of over 150 varieties of sweet and savoury delicacies, including cakes, freshly-baked pastries, handmade chocolates, delicious pizzas, healthy salads, convenient sandwiches, ice cream, fresh juices, coffees and teas.
- Royal Thai Restaurant
- Thai cuisine combines the best of gastronomic exoticism and culinary pleasure and the best place in which to indulge in it is at the Royal Thai. Overlooking a paved terrace, Royal Thai delights guests with authentic Thai food prepared by Thai master chefs.
- Pool Bar
- Enjoy light snacks, tropical cocktails and thirst-quenching drinks by the pool.
- Sushi Bar
- Tucked away in a cosy corner of the lobby is the Sushi Bar, a favourite with Japanese aficionados in town.
- The Library
- The only one of its kind in Sri Lanka, The Library is an exclusive club and lounge with a distinct difference. While being a quiet loung and meeting place by day, it transforms into a club with DJ music and live bands on certain nights, indulging members and resident guests, whatever their mood may be.
Terms and conditions
Rates quoted in currencies other than the hotel's base currency are subject to the rate of the international exchange. Rate may change throughout stay. Rate may reflect average nightly rate. Extra charges may apply. Incidental charges, such as room service, are not included in the rate.
The amenities and/or facilities may not be located at the hotel, but within a reasonable distance, and additional charges may apply for use. All information has been provided by this hotel and not by Orbitz