Apartamentos Santa Cruzhttp://www.orbitz.com/hotel/Spain/Seville/Apartamentos_Santa_Cruz.h302045/
Spanish apartment with character in the heart of Seville
Guests staying at Apartmentos Santa Cruz find a home away from home but with an authentic Spanish feel in the uniquely styled rooms. The apartments, now completely renovated, were once an old Sevillian home, but retain a lot of the character of the original building. As the apartments are located in the heart of the artistic and historic district, it is ideal for those guests who like to walk to key tourist attractions and soak up the atmosphere along the way. Some apartments have views of the surrounding area. Guests who want an independent living situation should check this hotel out for future and current ventures to Spain.
3 Reasons to Stay:
Top location in the heart of the historic district
Authentic old Spanish architecture converted into a cozy apartment building
Individually styled rooms with colorful art on the walls
Apartmentos Santa Cruz Rooms
Guest rooms at Apartmentos Santa Cruz have a double bed or a twin bed. The rooms are well appointed and very colorful with stunning art on the walls. There is an atmospheric internal courtyard for adults to relax in and kids to stretch their legs. The apartments have a full kitchen, with a stove, a refrigerator and a microwave for guests who enjoy preparing food while away from home. A laundry service is available. Satellite television is in each room and the bathrooms feature a rainfall showerhead. There are many restaurants and bars close to Apartmentos Santa Cruz, making guests spoiled for choice. Key attractions, such as Plaza de Espana and Giralda Tower, are virtually on the doorstep of the hotel. Parking is also available for an additional cost. It is worth noting that guests must check-in and check-out at a hotel a short distance from the apartments.
Things to Do:
Giralda Tower (115 ft/0.35 km)
Tablao Flamenco Los Galtos (0.1 mi/0.230 km)
Plaza de Espana (0.9 mi/1.5 km)
Museum of Fine Arts, Seville (1 mi/1.6 km)
Maria Luisa Park (1 mi/1.6 km)
Isla Majica Theme Park (2.9 mi/4.7 km)
Apartamentos Santa Cruz Rooms
- Superior Studio
- Spacious and romantic studios with seating area, in which highlights its unique architectural elements and detailed decoration, they will make your stay an unique and unforgettable experience. They have private bathroom and the difference with the apartments is that they do not have kitchen.
- Superior Apartment with Terrace
- They highlights for the large private terrace overlooking the city, where you can enjoy the climate of Seville. Tastefully decorated and located in an unique building with elements of a typical architectural Andalusian House, they have spacious and bright living area, separate bedroom, kitchen and private bathroom.
- Triple Apartment
- They have independent and bright living area and balcony with views to Santa Cruz quarter. Fully furnitured with two bedrooms, one with double bed and one with single bed, all with outdoor lighting. Equipped with a kitchen and private bathroom.
- Quadruple Apartment
- Spacious apartment with lounge sofa area and dining area. Decorated with typical Andalusian artisan elements. They have two bedrooms, one with double bed and another with two single beds. They have kitchen and private bathroom.
- Economic Apartament
- Spacious and bright, with seating area with sofa, kitchenette and private bathroom. Decorated with Andalusian-style furniture and the charm of a typical Sevillian House. The perfect choice for a long and economical stay in Seville.
- Economic Studio
- Lovely and bright, decorated with Andalusian artisan elements. Ideal for an economic stay in Seville. They have private bathroom and the difference with the apartments is that they do not have kitchen.
- Room service
- Handicapped rooms/facilities
- Area served
- Nearby airports
- The San Pablo International airport.
- Area description
- Located in a renovated traditional Sevillian home in a plazas at the heart of the historical centre. Airport: 10 Km Bus Station-Plaza de Armas: 2 Km Bus Station-Prado de San Sebastin: 0.750 Km Train Station-Santa Justa: 1 Km Nearby are the most famous monuments in Seville The Cathedral-2 minutes walking, the Giralda-2 minutes walking, the Archbishop's Palace-2 minutes walking, the Royal Fortresses-2 minutes walking, the Indian Archive-2 minutes walking, the Tower of Gold-5 minutes walking, the Plaza de Toros-10 minutes walking, the Guadalquivir River-5 minutes walking.
Nearby points of interest
- Lope de Vega Theatre: 0.3 mi
- Casa de Pilatos: 0.4 mi
- Torre del Oro: 0.7 mi
- Santa María Magdalena: 0.7 mi
- Archeological Museum of Seville: 1 mi
- Basilica Macarena: 1.1 mi
- Santa Justa Railway Station: 1.2 mi
- Monastery of Santa Maria de las Cuevas: 1.5 mi
- Isla Mágica: 1.8 mi
- Estadio de La Cartuja: 2.5 mi
- Puente del Alamillo: 657.9 mi
- Seville City Hall: 658 mi
- Maria Luisa Park: 658 mi
- 1:00 PM
- 12:00 PM
Terms and conditions
Rates quoted in currencies other than the hotel's base currency are subject to the rate of the international exchange. Rate may change throughout stay. Rate may reflect average nightly rate. Extra charges may apply. Incidental charges, such as room service, are not included in the rate.
The amenities and/or facilities may not be located at the hotel, but within a reasonable distance, and additional charges may apply for use.
Guest Reviews (2)
Ratings and reviews for Apartamentos Santa Cruz
- All travelers (2) 3.5 / 5
- Families (2) 3.5 / 5
- Hotel staff:
L & S from USA
Would not recommend
Apartamentos Santa Cruz
Great location but the staff was less than helpful - had wrong info about our reservations, and never contacted us when it was corrected - we thought we would have to make other arrangements for the third person in our party, altho our reservation clearly stated 3 adults! Location is great - convenient to all sights & monuments in Sevilla, but cleaning staff is also not very thorough! Kitchen never swept!
Hotel features (5 = best, 1 = worst):
- Hotel staff: