- Hotel Wellington offers a wide selection of gastronomy. Our Guests enjoy a careful 24-hour room service as well as a complete breakfast buffet available every morning from 7 to 11. Hotel Wellington is proud to one of the few places where every variety of bread, as well as cakes and pasties, are homemade everyday within the Hotel. It is a simple detail that is enjoyed by all of our guests and set Hotel Wellington apart from rest.
Hotel gastronomic selection has converted us into a bastion within Madrid's restaurant industry, where our guest can choose between the seasonal, avant -grade Basque cuisine of Goizeko Wellington and the fashionable Japanese Cuisine of Kabuki Wellington.
- Goizeko Wellington
- Goizeko is the result of the union between the culinary interest of Jesus Santos and Chef David Marcano, a graduate of a Superior Spanish Culinary School with a degree in Tourism and who has worked with Juan Mari Arzak.
Innovative and seasonal Basque haute cuisine. Valet parking, private salon for up to 40 guests, credit cards accepted.
Monday-Saturday: 13:30 to 16:00 and 20:30-24:00. Closed Sundays.
- Kabuki Wellington
- Decorated in the minimalist style of the latest trends, Kabuki offers the best sushi in Madrid, known for its fresh fish and quality preparation.
Offering a variety of specialties elaborated by Ricado Sanz; with 'sashimi de toro' standing out as a favourite.
Also offers a broad selection of wines.
- La Llave de oro
- A casual-dining restaurant with a pleasant atmosphere, La Llave de Oro serves breakfast, daily lunch specials and a small dinner menu of hand selected dishes as well as a large selection of sandwiches.
Monday-Sunday: 8:00- 24:00.
- English Bar
- With its select British atmosphere, this Wellington bar is the perfect place to start your night with an appetizer or finish it with the last drink of the night.
- The Hotel Wellington lounge is an exceptional place, where our guests take pleasure in listening to the soft notes of piano music every night from 8pm on while enjoying our tapas and tostas.
Likewise, the Salon Consejos, with its large windows that fill the area with natural daylight, offers an intimate corner where our guests can enjoy a good book or pleasant conversation.
Monday-Sunday: 08:00 am - 01:00 am