Hesperia Finisterre Hotel La Corunahttp://www.orbitz.com/hotel/Spain/La_Coruna/Hesperia_Finisterre_Hotel_La_Coruna.h826901/
Great views of the port on one side with cruise ships entering and leaving close by and on the...
See full review
- Aug 15, 2013
Hesperia Finisterre Hotel La Coruna Rooms
- Superior room
- The 28 m2 superior rooms have a green and silver decor enhanced by contemporary dark wood furniture. Guests are provided with bathrobes, slippers and complimentary toiletries and the attractive bathroom offers a hydromassage tub. These ocean view rooms with either queen or twin beds are all equipped with WiFi Internet access, minibar, TV with satellite channels, hairdryer and telephone.
- Free internet
- Fitness Center
- Room service
- Business center
- Conference facilities
- Free internet
- Area served
- La Coruna
- Nearby airports
- La Coruna (Alvedro) - 12km
- Area description
- Hesperia Finisterre is located right in the heart of La Coruna, just a short walk from the Palexco Congress Center and the port and less than a five-minute stroll from the town's shopping streets, historic center, renowned restaurants and attractive cafe terraces, where you can sit and watch the world go by while eating delicious tapas. The nearest beaches are just 700 meters away.
Nearby points of interest
- La Coruna Railway Station: 1.3 mi
- The Novo restaurant is full of natural light and offers stunning views of the sea and A Coruna's port. Our chef has prepared and reinvented an international cuisine by giving it a local twist. Roasted black monkfish trunk, trinxat de grelo, cockle with garlic rosemary, foie, or lamb jarret perfumed with rosemary essence are just a few of the dishes you will find on our menu.
- 2:00 PM
- 12:00 PM
Terms and conditions
Rates quoted in currencies other than the hotel's base currency are subject to the rate of the international exchange. Rate may change throughout stay. Rate may reflect average nightly rate. Extra charges may apply. Incidental charges, such as room service, are not included in the rate.
The amenities and/or facilities may not be located at the hotel, but within a reasonable distance, and additional charges may apply for use. All information has been provided by this hotel and not by Orbitz
Guest Reviews (1)
Ratings and reviews for Hesperia Finisterre Hotel La Coruna
- All travelers (1) 4 / 5
- Couples (1) 4 / 5
- Hotel staff:
Great views of the port on one side with cruise ships entering and leaving close by and on the other side, views of the Atlantic.. Five pools, two heated 50m and one seawater 50m. Kids pools too. Usually temperature is not too high as Atlantic ocean coast. Relaxed atmosphere and reception staff speak English. Neighbouring restaurants serve great seafood, fresh from the sea with other local delicacies. Fine Riocha wines and good local beer everywhere. Third visit and would return again.
Hotel features (5 = best, 1 = worst):
- Hotel staff:
Dining tip: Short walk from hotel
Cafes and restaurants close by. Lunch and dinner start late. Great choice although good food is not cheap.