Hotel Spa La Casa del Rectorhttp://www.orbitz.com/hotel/Spain/Almagro/Hotel_Spa_La_Casa_del_Rector.h79819/
The cosy rooms of the 1st area are spread out around a covered, ceramic mosaic, inner patio. Stone, wood, wrought iron and a tiled floor are just some of a variety of materials that have been specifically selected to bring to life the warmth and charm of the traditional Manchego courtyard.
The rooms of the second courtyard are characterised by a sense of peace and tranquillity. Each of these 4 rooms gives out over a backdrop of clay and red ochre walls, volcanic stone and water, where the charm of the plants, the sunlight sparkling on the flowing water and the silent murmur of the fish in the ponds merge to form an oasis of calm.
The last 15 rooms are spread out along trendy corridors decorated with wood, steel and marble. The walls are adorned with colours so that they can be experienced in all their glory. The white stone and the sound of the flowing water combine to create a relaxing atmosphere.
Hotel Spa La Casa del Rector Rooms
- Superior Room
- Double room with either king size or twin beds. Full bathroom with shower and infra-red. 25m2.
- Standard Room
- Standard Room offers one double bed with basic amenities.Full bathroom with shower. 15-20m2.
- Deluxe Room
- This special room offers a queen or a king size bed. Equipped with a sitting room and a full bath with either jacuzzi or a stone tub and also shower. 40m2.
- Traditional Room
- Queen or twin beds in a traditional decoration. Depending on the room, it may have a sitting room, a balcony or an attic. Full bathroom with air jets tub.
- No smoking rooms/facilities
- No smoking rooms/facilities
- Room service
- Business center
- Laundry service
- Childcare Service
- In-Room Safe
- Meeting/Banquet facilities
- Conference facilities
- Handicapped rooms/facilities
- Area served
- Nearby airports
- Madrid Barajas Airport. Ciudad Real Central Airport.
- Area description
- Strolling through the streets of Almagro is an invitation to plunge into its past, the legend of warriors, monks and knights, in the grandeur of its churches and convents, or the perfect trace of unchanged Barrio Noble, but also in reality a population that has played a clear role as a cultural landmark in La Mancha, especially from the theater, through its International Classical Theatre Festival.
- Meeting Info
- Meeting room for 50 people and fully equipped. Free WI FI in all the areas of the hotel
- 2:00 PM
- 12:00 PM
Terms and conditions
Rates quoted in currencies other than the hotel's base currency are subject to the rate of the international exchange. Rate may change throughout stay. Rate may reflect average nightly rate. Extra charges may apply. Incidental charges, such as room service, are not included in the rate.
The amenities and/or facilities may not be located at the hotel, but within a reasonable distance, and additional charges may apply for use. All information has been provided by this hotel and not by Orbitz