- Pepperclub on The Beach
- With the Twelve Apostles as a backdrop and the cool Atlantic stretching into the horizon, Camps Bay is the perfect setting for Pepperclub on The Beach, the latest addition to the exclusive stable of bars and restaurants that continues to attract the city's stylish and glamorous crowds.
Guests of Pepperclub on The Beach, the multi-million rand beach club restaurant and bar from the developers of the five-star hotel Pepperclub, are perfectly placed to enjoy the stunning sea views whilst sipping cocktails, indulging in sumptuous lunches or taking in the sunset over a romantic dinner.
- Sinatra's Restaurant
- Inspired by legendary American singer and actor, Frank Sinatra - of Italian parentage, Sinatra's infuses traditional and modern adaptations of classic Italian cuisine to suit everybody's taste, and pays considerable tribute to "ol' blue eyes" and his career. The extensive menu boasts a superb selection of starters, both hot and cold, including Zuppa di Pesce and various Antipasti dishes. The main dishes range from traditional Italian pasta, risotto dishes, succulent veal and fillet to delectable seafood specialities.
- Paparazzi Cocktail Bar
- Unwind at the 'Paparazzi' cocktail bar, where classic and contemporary cocktails are shaken or stirred to satisfy both guests and locals, who find the Pepperclub's bar a stylish place to socialise.
- The Piano Lounge
- Sophisticated sounds come wafting into the reception from adjacent The Piano Lounge, where evenings continue into the night.
- Cayenne Spa
- The Cayenne Spa may be the "hottest spa in Cape Town", but it is also the most tranquil place to completely unwind. Boasting a sauna, heated pool and four treatment rooms, it also has a fully equipped gym, where you can exercise with the most inspiring view imaginable. We have personal trainers on request and an array of qualified therapists from all corners of the globe whose experienced hands leave you feeling relaxed, energized and fully spiced!
- Odeon Cinema
- Watch films in the style they were meant to be seen, by sinking into one of only 29 high-backed, red leather seats in our retro-style intimate Odeon Theatre.
Our cinematic library boasts a comprehensive collection of classic and modern movies - available to enjoy at your leisure. We also screen a variety of sporting and entertainment events.