- BLU BAR
- Savour premium wines and champagne from a lofty vantage point 24 stories above the heart of Singapore. Daily: 5pm to 1am
- Waterfall Ristorante Italiano
- Nestled amidst 15 acres of lush tropical gardens, Waterfall Ristorante Italiano offers authentic and unique Southern Italian cuisine that combines the freshest seafood, handmade pastas and heirloom recipes of Chef de Cuisine Marco De Vincentis. Within the eclectic, colonial interiors lies a treasure trove of fresh seasonal produce.
- Shang Palace
- An advocate of the fragrance of Chinese culture, Shang Palace showcases Cantonese cuisine, provincial specialties and Chinese tea culture in an ambience of rich Chinese heritage.
The main theme for Shang Palace's interior dcor is "dining in a Chinese Garden". Floral motifs take centrestage on the red glass ceiling and exquisite handpainted walls.
An extensive a la carte menu, dim sum menus, set menus and premium tea menu are available.
Lunch : 11:30 am - 2:30 pm (Monday to Friday)
Lunch : 10:30 am - 2:30 pm (Saturday, Sunday and public holidays)
Dinner : 6:30 - 10:30 pm
- The Line
- Modern surroundings designed by Adam Tihany and stylish bites from our enthusiastic chefs make this all-day dining restaurant the place to be. International cuisine is featured over 16 culinary stations, while the Bar offers a large selection of premium wines, juices and smoothies.Breakfast: 6am - 10.30am (weekends until 11am)
Lunch: Noon - 2.30pm (weekends and holidays until 3pm)
Dinner: 6.30pm - 10.30pm (weekends and holidays from 6pm)
Supper: 10.30pm - 6am
- Nadaman Japanese Restaurant
- Since 1830, the famous group of restaurants known as Nadaman have been treating discerning diners in Japan to traditional cuisine such as kaiseki, described as 'the art of transforming the blessings of nature into food'.
Lunch: Noon - 2.30pm
Dinner: 6.30pm - 10.30pm
- The Rose Veranda
- The Rose Veranda offers a range of 102 premium tea blends, with enhanced dining options of a weekday lunch spread featuring a choice of international and local delights. On weekday afternoons, patrons can look forward to a traditional three-tier English afternoon tea along with a decadent dessert showcase. High tea is served in two seatings on weekends and public holidays.
Lunch spread (11.30am - 6pm)
Decadent Dessert showcase (3 - 6 pm)
Traditional English afternoon tea (3 - 6 pm)
Weekends and public holidays
High Tea (11.30am - 2.30pm, 3 - 6 pm)