- Lobby Court
- The perfect meeting place for business and leisure travellers, Lobby Courtoffers coffee and tea connoisseurs the opportunity to indulge their palates in some of the best selections of coffee and tea in Singapore.
Famous as a chic and casual choice for enticing breakfast and lunch, it provides a mlange of pastries, drinks and cocktails, all unhurriedly enjoyed by guests in deluxe comfort.
- Anti:dote is a stylish and modern cocktail bar with a progressive selection of concoctions that appeals to the most discerning taste buds. Combining the craftsmanship of traditional bartending and the artistry of experimental mixology techniques, classic recipes are reinterpreted with contemporary flair. At Anti:dote, drinks crafted with premium spirits and housemade bitters, liqueurs and sodas are paired perfectly with innovative modern tapas. In the chic bar and open show kitchen, both the head craftsman and chef work in unison to create cocktails and modern tapas using aromatic herbs and produce from the bars very own herb garden.
- Szechuan Court & Kitchen
- An oasis of charm and elegance, the inimitable Szechuan Court is renowned for serving some of the finest Szechuan and Cantonese cuisine in Singapore. Complete with 200-year-old elm doors and a courtyard, experience 'home' cooking Szechuan and Cantonese style. Szechuan cuisine has an international reputation for being spicy and flavourful, with the ubiquitous Szechuan chilli peppercorn, a key ingredient in Szechuan food. Cantonese cuisine on the other hand employs very mild and simple spices in combination, with an emphasis on freshness. A unique Cantonese speciality is slow-cooked soup, which is almost unheard of in any other Chinese cuisine. Savour a myriad of Szechuan Court's specialities such as Szechuan hot and sour soup, smoked duck with camphor wood and fragrant tea leaves, home-made bean curd with shredded chicken in spicy sauce and steamed cod with fermented soy bean crumbs, to name a few. Conclude your meal with the famous eight treasures tea or herbal tea.
- Enjoy the true taste and flavours of authentic Italian 'home' cooking in a contemporary, chic restaurant that adds a different dimension to the enjoyment of authentic Italian fare, boasting its own distinctive flavours and unique charm. Prego features a pizzeria, wine bar, rotisserie, takeaway counter and deli. Freshly baked breads, cakes, salads, sausages, cold cuts and pastas are available from the deli counter. Prego conveys a sense of fun in a casual atmosphere. Strategically located at the corner of bustling Bras Basah and Beach Roads, delight in a hearty Italian dinner whilst people-watching.
Location: Level 1, Fairmont Singapore
- Asian Market Cafe
- This favourite dining destination offers a glorious buffet spread showcasing the breadth and depth of authentic and Halal certified Asian cuisine. Asian Market Cafe offers a delicious collection of Malay, Indian, Chinese and contemporary regional delicacies which reflect the broad diversity of flavours and cultures within the region. This glorious buffet is complemented by "live" action stations, salad, appetiser and dessert stalls which complete the dining experience.
Location: Level 2, Fairmont Singapore
- Paying homage to the fabled richness of authentic Japanese cuisine, diners will be enthralled with Mikuni's fusion of traditional and modern culinary delights. Highlighted by the chef's artisanal cooking deft and skills, this restaurant offers a robatayaki counter teeming with action-packed, Japanese style grilling, dynamic sushi, sashimi and teppanyaki stations, and a vibrant Sake Bar. Mikuni aims to fete connoisseurs of the fine art of Japanese cuisine with sheer epicurean indulgence.
Location: Level 3, Fairmont Singapore
- Alligator Pear
- Located next to the pool, Alligator Pear serves healthy and tasty meals, fresh fruits, juices and international favourites in a relaxed, tropical setting. Members and guests of the Willow Stream Spa can look forward to nutritious yet delicious spa cuisine to complement their spa treatments.
Location: Level 8, Fairmont Singapore and Swisstel The Stamford
- Kopi Tiam
- Explore the flavours of Singapore at Kopi Tiam, undoubtedly the perfect place for locals and tourists alike to discover the multi-cultural flavours of Singapore.
Savour specialties such as Crispy Prawn Fritters and Rojak or all-time favourites like the Fish Head Curry and Laksa, which continue to delight those craving for Singapore's signature dishes. Kopi Tiam also offers a collection of specialty curries such as Devil's Curry, Malay Curry, Vindaloo and Chinese Curry amongst others. Set in a nostalgic and air-conditioned ambience Kopi Tiam promotes authentic and appetising local fare with the finest quality and value.