St. James's Club Morgan Bay, Saint Lucia - All Inclusivehttp://www.orbitz.com/hotel/Saint_Lucia/Castries/St._James's_Club_Morgan_Bay,_Saint_Lucia_-_All_Inclusive.h192473/
Want to see what guests are saying about this hotel? Click here to read all reviews
Me and my boyfriend had a great time at this hotel. The location of the hotel was perfect we were...
See full review
- Jul 6, 2014
Great location for Couples/Family
Great place to stay, clean, great food, amazing viewing, and the Staff and Management are kind,...
See full review
- Jo Princess
- May 12, 2013
St. Lucia all-ages resort with kids club, six pools, four restaurants
St. James's Club Morgan Bay, Saint Lucia - All Inclusive sits on 25 acres of landscaped hills hidden in a private cove in St. Lucia. St. James's Club Morgan Bay features 345 rooms and suites with sweeping tropical and ocean views and furnished with Carribean design and modern comforts. Children from infant to teen appreciate the Kids' Club with a full-service nursery (limited hours), dance lessons and disco night. For adults, water sports include kayaks, sailboats and water skiing. Four gourmet restaurants serve international cuisine. All four bars serve premium-brand drinks. A spa and beauty salon provide relaxation. The resort also offers a fitness center and four tennis courts.
- All-inclusive property on 25 landscaped acres in a private cove
- Four lagoon pools including an adults-only pool with swim-up bar
- Kids programs with activities for infants through teens
- Water sports include water skiing, kayaking, windsurfing, banana boating and more
- Four gourmet restaurants and four bars
St. James's Club Morgan Bay, Saint Lucia - All Inclusive sits on the west coast of St. Lucia near Rodney Bay.
The 345 rooms at St. James's Club Morgan Bay - All Inclusive include 100 new guest rooms and suites. Air conditioning, ceiling fans, safe deposit box, satellite TV, iron/board and coffee/tea-makers are standard. Rooms have either one king or two double beds (by request), and a balcony or terrace. Lunch and dinner room service is included.
DiningSt. James's Club Morgan Bay features Palms Restaurant that serve delectable dishes in a tropical garden setting and Bambou Restaurant that offers beachfront dining experience. Diners enjoy an indoor upscale evening dining experience at Le Jardin Restaurant or enjoy rustic, waterfront atmosphere at Morgan's Pier.
Sample the variety of refreshing drinks and cocktails at Sunset Bar & Lounge, Lazy Lagoon Pool Bar, Plum Tree Bar & Grill and Tommy's Hilltop Bar.
The four lagoon pools include one for children and one for adults. Use of the on-site fitness center, sauna and steam room is included. St. James's Club Morgan Bay, Saint Lucia - All Inclusive also offers four lighted tennis courts and palm lined, sandy beach with sun loungers. A spa features pampering services and a salon (fees apply).
Newborns and children stay occupied with a full-service nursery (limited hours) and indoor and outdoor play areas. A teen activity center hosts movies, a disco night and more. For off-site recreation, the resort can arrange zip line excursions, rainforest treks and safari tours.
- George F. L. Charles Airport (2.7 mi/4.3 km)
- Hewanorra International Airport (33.5 mi/54 km)
- Airport transfers available (fees apply)
- Pigeon Island National Historic Park (1.9 mi/3.9 km)
- Reduit Beach (3 mi/4.9 km)
- Castries (5.9 mi/9.5 km)
- Diamond Botanical Gardens and Waterfall (5.9 mi/9.5 km)
- Marigot Bay (10.4 mi/16.7 km)
- The Pitons (34.1 mi/54.8 km)
- Area served
- Choc Bay, Gros Islet, St. Lucia Located on a cove beach with rooms located on two hillside overlooking the ocean and the lights of Castries.
- Nearby airports
- Hewanorra International Airport (1 1/2 hour trip through the rain forest to the hotel) and Viggie Airport (5 minutes from the hotel). Helicoptor transfers also available.
- Area description
- St. James's Club is located 25 miles away from Hewanorra International Airport. Approximate driving time is 1 1/2 hours. From Vigie airport, 6 minute taxi ride.
Recommendations for you
Customers who viewed St. James's Club Morgan Bay, Saint Lucia - All Inclusive also booked these hotels.
St. James's Club Morgan Bay, Saint Lucia - All Inclusive Rooms
- Garden View Room
- The room offers 1 King bed with Cable/satellite TV, Premium bedding, Balcony or patio, Ceiling fan, Air conditioning, Access via exterior corridors, Voice mail, Coffee/tea maker, Wake-up calls, Housekeeping (daily), Complimentary toiletries, Hair dryer, Shower/tub combination, Child care (in room, surcharge), Iron/ironing board, In-room safe, Window opens, Clock radio, Rollaway beds, Cribs (infant beds) available, Smoking rooms. Note: if 3 guests book this room type they will require a rollaway (rollaways are based on availability).
- 2BR Family Suite
- These suites are comprised of 2 bedrooms/2 bathrooms with an adjoining door and have the same amenities as our other rooms on property. Suites have 1 king bed in one room and 2 double beds in the other. All are Garden Views. Maximum room occupancy: 5 adults or 2 adults and 3 children.
- Beachfront Room
- Located on various floors in three waterfront blocks with full ocean views. Note: if 3 guests book this room type they will require a rollaway (rollaways are based on availability). Maximum room occupancy: 3 adults or 2 adults + 1 child 0-11 years.
- Deluxe Ocean View
- These rooms offer panoramic views of Castries, Rodney Bay and the Caribbean Sea from the luxurious balcony. Maximum room occupancy: 2 adults. No children allowed in this room type. Wireless Internet in room offered at a surcharge.
- One Bedroom Gardenview Suite
- Consists of a spacious bedroom with an adjoining living area, some offer complete separation from the bedroom, others are an open floor plan. These rooms overlook the tropical gardens. Sofa bed in living room accommodates third person. Maximum room occupancy: 2 adults Wireless Internet in room offered at a surcharge.
- One Bedroom Oceanview Suite
- Consists of a spacious bedroom, with separate living area. Bathrooms feature Roman tubs. Balconies or patios span the entire width of the suite and offer panoramic views of the West coast of St. Lucia and the Caribbean Sea. Sofa bed in living room. Maximum room occupancy: 3 adults or 2 adults + 1 children 0-11 years. Wireless Internet in room offered at a surcharge.
- Ocean View Room
- Oceanview room is located on various floors with a view of the Caribbean Sea with King Bed. Maximum room occupancy: 3 adults or 2 adults + 1 child 0-11 years. Note: if 3 guests book this room type they will require a rollaway (rollaways are based on availability).
- All inclusive
- Free parking
- Outdoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Fitness center or spa
- Fitness Center
- All inclusive
- Room service
- Business center
- Laundry service
- Tour desk
- Barber/Beauty shop
- Conference facilities
- Doctor on call
- Gift shop
- Free parking
- Handicapped rooms/facilities
Nearby points of interest
- Natural Cultural Centre: 2.1 mi
- Folk Research Center: 2.9 mi
- Mount Fortune: 3.4 mi
- Meeting Info
- Utilize our brand new Calabash Conference Suite with a 24 by 12 retractable screen, AV equipment, Bose speakers and full Wifi capacity. Holds up to 140 persons for reception, 120-Theatre Style and 60 persons-Classroom Style. Meeting space is also available during the daytime in Le Jardin air conditioned restaurant. Regular meeting setup is included including basic AV.
- Morgan's Pier Restaurant
- True to its name, Morgan's Pier is dramatically situated in the middle of the bay. Fresh seafood specialties like Smoked Tuna with Dasheen Chips, Jerk Grouper with Pawpaw Salsa and Coconut Ceviche with Mahi, Lime and Chili, are the focus at this restaurant which is open for dinner, only. Mouth-watering desserts like Tropical Trifle, Fruit Fondue and Pineapple Rum Babas top off the Morgan's Pier menu offerings. Reservations are required for this restaurant.
- Afternoon Tea
- Afternoon tea is a specialty of Morgan Bay and is offered daily from 3:00pm to 4:30pm. With fresh sweet and savory pastries, scones, finger sandwiches and over 15 varieties of teas available, this very British tradition is a favorite among guests.
- Room Service
- Room service is available for lunch and dinner. Additional charges/tray fees apply.
- Le Jardin Restaurabt
- The upscale, adult only setting of Le Jardin sets the stage for the lively tongue-teasing flavors of the restaurant's French Creole cuisine and reflecting the flavors of St. Lucia, from Green Figs and Salt Fish, St. Lucian Bouyon to Accras de Morue (salted codfish cakes), Red Snapper Creole and Sweet & Sour Pork Chop with Island Gratin and Guava Glaze. Opening each evening at 6:30pm, Le Jardin serves dinner and then melts into the wee hours with live piano music and a welcoming bar service. Le Jardin is an "adults only" restaurant, reservations and $25 per person suppliment is required.
- Tree Tops Pizza and Pasta
- Visit our new Tree Tops Pizza and Pasta Restaurant offering made to order pizza and creative pastas. Dine under the stars. Open from 6:30pm each evening.
- Plum Tree Bar & Grille
- Located in the Kids Club area and serving family and kid-friendly food like pizzas, hamburgers and hot dogs from noon to 8:00pm, the Plum Tree also has a full bar service, with premium brand drinks, mixed cocktails, fruit juices and soft drinks, all of which are included in the resort's all-inclusive program.
- Bambou Restaurant
- The fusion cuisine created by the Chef at Bambou, is a mouth-watering blend of Caribbean and Asian flavors, a delightful change from the ordinary. The waterfront restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Reservations are required for dinner only.
- The Palms Restaurant
- Continental specialties are the order of the day at The Palm, which is the main restaurant at Morgan Bay. A full buffet breakfast, and a la carte lunch and dinner are served daily in this wonderfully relaxed, airy restaurant with a view of the resort's lush tropical gardens set against a backdrop of the turquoise and blue Caribbean.
Terms and conditions
Rates quoted in currencies other than the hotel's base currency are subject to the rate of the international exchange. Rate may change throughout stay. Rate may reflect average nightly rate. Extra charges may apply. Incidental charges, such as room service, are not included in the rate.
The amenities and/or facilities may not be located at the hotel, but within a reasonable distance, and additional charges may apply for use.