Cotton Bay Villagehttp://www.orbitz.com/hotel/Saint_Lucia/Castries/Cotton_Bay_Village.h275449/
Want to see what guests are saying about this hotel? Click here to read all reviews
Personalized up-market accommodation next to Rodney Bay in St. Lucia
The Cotton Bay Village in St. Lucia is a superior villa accommodation resort that is relatively secluded but within easy reach of local nightlife and places of interest. It consists of multiple-bedroom mansions, as well as spacious apartments. Some have private pools and guests can use fully fitted kitchens to do their own cooking, although there are eateries nearby, too. There are plenty of water-based activities as well as horse riding, hiking and golfing to enjoy, and there are two restaurants and a health spa on-site at Cotton Bay Village.
3 Reasons To Stay:
- High-speed Internet
- Choice of exclusive villa and suite accommodation
- Close to the local Rodney Bay attractions
Cotton Bay Village Rooms
The Cotton Bay Village offers some of the best, most flexible and most varied accommodation on St. Lucia. The holiday village has a range of different types of accommodation, from the one-bedroom tamarind apartment to the four-bedroom cotton house villa with pool, so all guests are sure to find something that fits their requirements. The smallest apartments still cover a generous 1,300 square feet and furnishings include hardwood floors and four-poster beds. Guests find separate living and sleeping areas and views across the pool. High-speed Internet, flat-screen TVs and DVD players come as standard at Cotton Bay Village, and ground-floor suites have private terraces, with top-floor suites having their own sun decks. There are also fully equipped compact kitchens. From there, the choices only get better. They progress through two- and three-bedroom suites to the height of elegant living in a four-bedroom villa with pool. The latter covers a massive 4,300 square feet and can comfortably accommodate anywhere up to eight guests. It features a private pool and dining gazebo, as well as private butler service. In all the residences here, beautifully appointed en suite bathrooms with marble decor have power shower units. Concierge and room service is available at all times.
Things To Do:
- Pigeon Island National Park (0.8 mi/1.3 km)
- Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception (7.5 mi/12.1 km)
- Pointe Seraphine (7.7 mi/12.4 km)
- Government House (8.7 mi/14 km)
Cotton Bay Village Rooms
- One Bedroom-Tamarind
- The self contained Tamarind apartment is a 1300 sq ft, one bedroom luxury home overlooking the cotton bay village swimming pool. The bedroom is beautifully finished with hardwood floors and louvered windows and sheers. Bedroom is completed with traditional mahogany 4 poster bed. The bathroom is finished with marble tiles, double vanity and shower unit. Sitting rooms have TV, CD and DVD, high speed internet, and a blend of furnishings. Ground floor suites have covered dining terraces featuring teak dining furniture and a private terrace and top floor suite has a private wooden sun deck with a spiral staircase providing direct access to the village swimming pool. Also a compact full kitchen designed by the German company "Christians". Designer Kitchen includes: -Double Whirlpool Oven -Microwave, Dishwasher, Washer and dryer -American Fridge / Freezer -Under counter stainless steel bowl with granite top
- Two Bedroom - Calabash Suite
- This 1700 sq ft self contained apartment is a two bedroom luxury home overlooking the pool. The master bedroom is finished with hardwood floor and traditional louvered windows and sheers. The bedroom also steps out onto its own private balcony. Bedroom is completed with mahogany 4 poster bed. The bathroom is finished with marble tiles, double vanity and shower unit. The 2nd bedroom is a twin room with hardwood floors, a bay window with louvered windows and a separate desk. Also with own bathroom with single pedestal sink and shower unit. Room is large enough to accommodate a cot or roll away bed for an additional toddler. Sitting rooms have TV, CD and DVD, internet access, and a blend of furnishings. Ground floor suites have covered dining terraces while top floor suite has a wooden sun deck with a spiral staircase. Also have compact full kitchen -Double Whirlpool Oven and Hob -Microwave, Dishwasher, Washer and dryer -Fridge / Freezer
- Three Bedroom - Coral Penthouse
- The epitome of luxury, this 3-bedroom penthouse suite is almost twice the size of a Tamarind. And with over 2400 sq ft of accommodation space, there is more room to spoil; and lavish guests. Especially since this wonderful accommodation includes a roof top sun deck with personal Spa.
- Three Bedroom - Terracotta Terrace
- With an open lounge, Al Fresco dining terrace, kitchen and breakfast bar, covered dining terrace, three bedrooms (all with en-suite bathrooms, walk-in dressing rooms and balconies,) a garden with private swimming pool and a top deck with a private sun terrace and Jacuzzi, Plantation's Terracotta Townhouses are both elegant and stylish.
- Three Bedroom Chateaux Mango Villa with Pool
- The Chateaux Mango villa has three large bedrooms. 3,500 square feet. The master bedroom and guest suite both open out onto the pool deck and garden terrace. Both bedrooms are completed with traditional mahogany 4 poster bed. The en suite bathrooms are finished with marble tiles, double vanity and large powerful shower unit. The 3rd bedroom is furnished with 2 single beds. The 2nd bedroom is large enough to accommodate a cot or roll away bed for an additional child. All bedrooms have ample cupboard space with walk in closets. All bedrooms are equipped with flat screen televisions and the master bedroom has its own DVD player. One of the special features of the master bathroom is the oversized shower with more than enough room for 2. The Chateaux Mango villa's private butler is available for Villa residents and will prepare breakfast daily in your villa. Call on your butler everyday to come up with new exciting ways to enjoy your Caribbean home and St. Lucia.
- Three Bedroom Chateaux Mango Villa with Pool Beachfront
- The Chateaux Mango villa has three large bedrooms. 3,500 square feet. The master bedroom and guest suite both open out onto the pool deck and garden terrace. Both bedrooms are completed with traditional mahogany 4 poster bed. The en suite bathrooms are finished with marble tiles, double vanity and large powerful shower unit. The 3rd bedroom is furnished with 2 single beds. The 2nd bedroom is large enough to accommodate a cot or roll away bed for an additional child. All bedrooms have ample cupboard space with walk in closets. All bedrooms are equipped with flat screen televisions and the master bedroom has its own DVD player. One of the special features of the master bathroom is the oversized shower with more than enough room for 2 . The Chateaux Mango villa's private butler is available for Villa residents and will prepare breakfast daily in your villa. Call on your butler everyday to come up with new exciting ways to enjoy your Caribbean home and St. Lucia.
- Four Bedroom Cotton House Villa with Pool
- The Cotton House is the largest property in the Village - luxury spanning 4,300 sq ft of the ultimate in Caribbean colonial-style living. The 4-bedroom Cotton House is suitable for 8 people. The Cotton House is a two-storey Villa design. A terrace leads to an exterior sun deck with a dinning gazebo and a private swimming pool. The ground floor has a family room, ensuite guest bedroom, kitchen, laundry and pantry. The second floor is where three fine ensuite bedrooms are located. The master bedroom with king mahogany 4-poster bed, has a spacious dressing room, bathroom and a private sun terrace. Two guest bedrooms, king size beds and have their own ensuite with a single pedestal sink and a powerful shower unit. All bedrooms are air-conditioned. The Cotton House is staffed with a private butler. Amenities only offered with this room type: Daily Breakfast
- Free parking
- Fitness Center
- Room service
- Free parking
- Area served
- Nearby airports
- Vigie Airport- UVF George Charles Airport- SLU
- Area description
- Cotton Bay Village is located on the picturesque northeast coast of St. Lucia of the Atlantic side.
Nearby points of interest
- Natural Cultural Centre: 6.6 mi
- Folk Research Center: 7.2 mi
- Mount Fortune: 7.8 mi
- Fourteen Sixty-one Beach Restaurant
- A La Carte Breakfast and lunch available 7:00 am - 6:30. Dinner is served A La Cart from 6:30 pm - 10 pm, 6 nights a week. Caribbean BBQ and family beach party once a weak. Dress code- Barefoot Elegance, Dress shorts and Shirts with collars, daytime beach casual.
- Piano Piano
- Cotton Bay Village is pleased to announce the opening of "Piano Piano" fine dining restaurant and bar. This new restaurant combines a relaxing Champagne bar designed in true elegance with a spectacular restaurant. The food is a fusion of Mediterranean and Caribbean flavours and uses influences from Morocco, Spain, Greece and Italy. Much of the produce used is organic and this style of cuisine lends itself to vibrant presentation and lots of colour.
Terms and conditions
Rates quoted in currencies other than the hotel's base currency are subject to the rate of the international exchange. Rate may change throughout stay. Rate may reflect average nightly rate. Extra charges may apply. Incidental charges, such as room service, are not included in the rate.
The amenities and/or facilities may not be located at the hotel, but within a reasonable distance, and additional charges may apply for use.