- Eighty 20 Bristo
- Against the backdrop of a minimalist dcor in shades of black, white, and orange, this South Beach-inspired bistro features a cuisine that ranges from modern interpretations of classics, such as the Baby Kobe Burgers, to full on fusion dishes such as the Grilled Caribbean Jerk Shrimp with Coconut Risotto and Pineapple 'Pico de Gallo'.
In the bistro tradition, a great variety of salads, sandwiches, and tapas are among the menu offerings at this San Juan restaurant at the Verdanza Hotel.
Damin Hernandez, Chef de Cuisine, is a classically-trained chef who has mastered the art of blending 'haute cuisine' with his own homegrown spin using locally-grown ingredients such as root vegetables, fresh fruits and herbs. Chef Damin oversees the kitchen for the Eighty20 Bistro.
- Burger Bar
- The Burger Bar is our take on the classic burger joint. It features handcrafted gourmet burgers and artisanal beers in a laid back, relaxed atmosphere.
Sports enthusiasts will love watching major sporting events live on flat screens monitors while sipping on their favorite brew or nibbling on great grub!
Meanwhile, outdoors, a shaded veranda allows clients to sit outdoors as the sunset gives way to the Isla Verde nightlife.
Daily happy hours | Game Day Specials
Open daily from 4:00pm
- J.H. Yee's Asian Bistro
- Three-time winner of the Chef's Hat Award by Tables Magazine.
A popular dining spot among local residents, J. H. Yee's offers eclectic Asian dining for lunch and dinner daily, in beautifully appointed surroundings in San Juan, Puerto Rico.
- Divino Wine & Tapas
- A stylish and cozy wine bar for connoisseurs and novices alike to explore the world of wines. It features over 40 wine labels available by the glass and a menu of tapas designed to perfectly complement the wines.
Life is too short to drink bad wine!
DiVino is available daily from 6:00pm.
- Ristretto Cafe
- And for gourmet Puerto Rican coffee prepared by professional baristas visit Ristretto Caf, where you will also find a selection organic teas, freshly-baked pastries, and deli sandwiches, among other treats.
Did you know? In 2013, Ristrettos Mariarosa Gmez was named National Barista Champion of the Year, the first woman to win this recognition on the island.
Ristretto is open daily from 6:30 am to 7:00pm.