Staff very accommodating. Understanding for elderly & handicapped father. Food exceptionally good...
See full review
- teresa F.
- May 30, 2015
Excellent service we arrived at the hotel at 5 o'clock in the morning they will they were rate...
See full review
- Gina M.
- Mar 26, 2015
Property amenities includes: swimming pool for adults and another one for small children, banquet facilities, business services, front desk, ATM, arcade/game room, gift shop, Internet access in public area (complementary), massage (in rooms), free parking, pool table, ping pong table, room service(limited hours), safe deposit box in rooms, security guard, beach towels and umbrellas, whale watching (specific months). Water sports including jet ski, banana boat rides and kayaks (fees may apply).
Recommendations for you
Customers who viewed Villa Cofresi Hotel also booked these hotels.
Villa Cofresi Hotel Rooms
- Family Standard Double
- Standard double room offers two double beds, partial ocean view or no view, located on floors 1-3(no elevator), tropical decor, cable TV, wireless Internet access, coffeemaker, refrigerator, hair dryer, air conditioning. All rooms are non-smoking.
- Family Deluxe Double
- Deluxe double room offers two queen beds, ocean view with a private balcony. It is located from a first to a third floor (no elevators). Offers cable TV, wireless internet access, coffeemaker, refrigerator, hair dryer, air conditioning. They are all non-smoking.
- Deluxe King
- This room offers a king size bed, with ocean view and private balcony. Located in floors from 1-3 (no elevator), cable TV, wireless Internet access, coffeemaker, refrigerator, hair dryer, air conditioning. These rooms are non-smoking.
- Free parking
- Room service
- Conference facilities
- Free parking
- Accessible Rooms/Facilities
- La Ana de Cofresi Restaurant
- Specializes in fresh sea food, Angus beef and Puerto Rican cuisine. The restaurant is famous for breaded shrimp, fish filet, and the best steaks in Porta Del sol. One can also find arroz con habichuelas, mofongo and asopao. All meals include a salad and garlic bread.
The restaurant is open year around. Breakfast is served between 8:00am -11:00am. Dinner starts at 5:00 until 10:00pm. The restaurant is also open for lunch on weekends and holidays. Desserts are homemade and include the traditional flan (custard), natilla de coco and cheesecake.
- Nearby Restaurants
- Additional restaurant options within driving distance.
- Beach Bar
- Just steps from the ocean, offers light lunch and all kind of drinks including their famous Pirate Special, served in fresh coconut. One can enjoy the most breathtaking sunsets from the beach bar.
Beach bar is also known as 'The Bohio' or Pirate bar, serves quality hamburgers, chicken and shrimp kabobs, hot dogs, salads and sandwitches as well as all kind of drinks, including the unique house drink. The happy hour is Monday to Friday between 5:00pm and 7:00pm.
- 3:00 PM
- 12:00 PM
Terms and conditions
Rates quoted in currencies other than the hotel's base currency are subject to the rate of the international exchange. Rate may change throughout stay. Rate may reflect average nightly rate. Extra charges may apply. Incidental charges, such as room service, are not included in the rate.
The amenities and/or facilities may not be located at the hotel, but within a reasonable distance, and additional charges may apply for use. All information has been provided by this hotel and not by Orbitz
Ratings and reviews for Villa Cofresi Hotel
- Hotel staff:
Solid value and location
Villa Cofresi is an old hotel, I'm 37 years old and the hotel has been there at least as long as I remember. I grew up in Rincon in the 70's and early 80's before moving to Florida. If you are looking for newest and greatest this is not it, but if you are looking for a comfortable, clean and conveniently located place to stay in Rincon, Villa Cofresi is hard to beat. The rooms are spacious and clean and the beachfront location is one of the best in Rincon. Our room rate included a no frills breakfast that was nevertheless more than filling and it meant not having to stop on the way out to grab breakfast. When we arrived the Hotel, it was undergoing renovations to control beach erosion. The first room we were given had a cement truck and pump by the front door and a very large excavator by the back balcony, not exactly what I wanted to see or hear after a long day of traveling. I notified the front desk about the situation and they promptly moved us to an upgraded room in the third floor away from the construction noise. This ended up being a great room location due to the fact that Rincon goes from a quiet, sleepy town during the week to a party town on the weekends, with Villa Cofresi being one of those party destinations. They have a nice beach side bar and restaurant with music on the weekends. We had no problems sleeping Friday and Saturday night although there was party going on by the bar.
Hotel features (5 = best, 1 = worst):
- Hotel staff:
Nightlife tip: In Hotel
If traveling with no kids, the Hotel bar and restaurant offers a great place to mingle with the locals on the weekend. Most of the people we ran into in Rincon were very friendly and are easy to strike conversation with. They are very accustomed to having out of town visitors and are very easy going adding to the relaxed island experience.