Bussaco Palace Hotelhttp://www.orbitz.com/hotel/Portugal/Luso/Bussaco_Palace_Hotel.h112244/
Bussaco Palace Hotel Rooms
- Room with one twin bed or one double bed includes bathroom amenities, cable/satellite TV, color TV, disable facilities, ensuite/private bathroom, hairdryer, internet access, laundry service, non-smoking rooms, room service, beautiful rooms with views of formal gardens and lush forest, air conditioning, direct-dial telephone and radio.
- Room with one twin bed and one double bed includes bathroom amenities, cable/satellite TV, color TV, disable facilities, ensuite/private bathroom, hairdryer, internet access, laundry service, non-smoking rooms, room service, beautiful rooms with views of formal gardens and lush forest, air conditioning, direct-dial telephone and radio.
- Free breakfast
- Free breakfast
- Room service
- Conference facilities
- Handicapped rooms/facilities
- Area served
- Nearby airports
- Portugal International Airport.
- Area description
- The hotel is located between Lisbon and Oporto, amidst the "Bussaco National Park", a spectacular and serene landscape of 105 hectares virgin centuries-old walled forest, planted by the Order of the Barefoot Carmelites in the 17th Century, and renowned by arborists worldwide. Close to exit 12 (Mealhada, on km 209) of Highway A1 (Lisbon-Oporto) and to many points of wide cultural and historical interest -the renowned university town of Coimbra (25 Kms), Conimbriga Roman ruins (37 Kms), the city of Viseu (70 kms), the Cathedral of Batalha, the Monastery of Alcobaça and the Sanctuary of Fatima (100kms), the Atlantic beaches at Aveiro, the Portuguese "Venice"(33 Kms), Figueira da Foz (40kms) with its Casino, the Douro Valley, with Régua and Lamego, and Braga with its renowned Churches. International airports: Lisbon (180 Kms), Oporto (90 kms).
- Joao Vaz
- Once the Royal family's banquet hall, the majestic room is now a top gourmet restaurant, also famous for its wine cellar featuring world-known Bussaco wines, mis en bouteille au chateau, complementing the finest national and international cuisine. Outdoor terrace, facing the French garden and the overwhelming slope with its giant trees. Capacity for 90 persons.
- Unique Bussaco
- Amongst the most beautiful and historical hotels of the world, the Bussaco Palace Hotel has all the features of the dreamer's "romantic palace" - set in an enchanted forest, high on a hill, and resplendent in its decorative Manueline-Gothic architecture
Terms and conditions
Rates quoted in currencies other than the hotel's base currency are subject to the rate of the international exchange. Rate may change throughout stay. Rate may reflect average nightly rate. Extra charges may apply. Incidental charges, such as room service, are not included in the rate.
The amenities and/or facilities may not be located at the hotel, but within a reasonable distance, and additional charges may apply for use. All information has been provided by this hotel and not by Orbitz