- The Pub
- A magnificently mind -blowing panoramic view from the 8th floor coupled with live entertainment, a mouth-watering array of light snacks and your favorite chilled beverage, The Pub is just the right place to unwind after a strenuous day's work.
Open from: 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm and 6.00 pm to 2.00 pm (Saturdays to Thursday)
Seating capacity: 50 persons
- Nuts & Bolts
- Nuts & Bolts, the first automotive themed pub in Oman has rolled up its shutters to the fun loving pub goers of Muscat.
A unique tribute to the country's never-ending fascination with automobiles, burning rubber and tightening lug nuts. The pub is located opposite the Le Grand Hall in Al Falaj Hotel, Ruwi.
Whether you are a biker, F1 enthusiast, vintage car lover or truckaholic, Nuts & Bolts is the perfect pit stop to say cheers and refuel your spirits.
- Al Falaj Coffee Shop
- Situated at the lobby level, this dining restaurant serves a carefully chosen selection of specialties to satisfy the most discerning palate. It has in store a variety of dishes from around the world including Arabic, Continental, Asian and other dishes that are included in the menu. Children's favorites are also available.
Breakfast : 6:30 am to 10:00 am
Lunch: 12:30 pm to 3:00 pm
Dinner: 6.30 pm to 11.30 pm
Seating capacity: 55 persons
- Toko Taro Restaurant
- An authentically memorable dining experience with options for private dining.
On the 8th floor is a favorite restaurant of the Japanese food lovers of Oman.
Taking on the traditional Japanese design, an all-embracing menu tempts you to venture new tastes beyond the renowned Japanese specialties such as sushi, sashimi, tepanyaki and tempura.
Lunch: 12:00 pm to 3:00 pm (Saturdays to Thursdays)
Dinner: 7.00 pm to 11.00 pm
Seating capacity: 64 persons
- Caf des Sports
- An ideal getaway from the city's hustle and bustle, to enjoy moments of pure relaxation.
Conveniently situated at the lobby level, Caf des Sports is the perfect setting for a thirst-quenching drink and some delicious snacks as you engage yourself in a game of darts or catch your favorite sport live on the widescreen projection TV.
Open from: 6:00 pm to 1:00 am
Seating capacity: 38 persons