Fletcher Hotel Gildehttp://www.orbitz.com/hotel/Netherlands/Deventer/Fletcher_Hotel_Gilde.h288330/
Fletcher Hotel Gilde Rooms
- Standard Double
- Standard Double offers 1 double bed. Some of these rooms have an original covered 19th-century balcony with a seating area. These rooms have a view over the courtyard.
- Standard Single
- Standard Single offers 1 twin bed. Some of these rooms have an original covered 19th-century balcony with a seating area. These rooms have a view over the courtyard.
- Comfort Double
- Comfort Double offers 1 double bed. This room benefits from a spacious layout
- Deluxe Double
- Deluxe Double offers 1 double bed. This room is elegantly decorated.
- Family Room
- Family Room offers 1 double bed and 2 twin beds. The family room provides you a nice furnished atmosphere and is equipped with a telephone, toilet, douche and/or bath, ratio/television and Wireless internet. Besides the family room has a living-sleeping room and an own kitchen for a pleasant multiday stay in the hotel.
- Area served
- Nearby airports
- Amsterdam Airport.
- Area description
- Fletcher Hotel Gilde is less than a 10-minute walk from the Historic Museum and the Deventer Schouwburg. Apeldoorn, featuring sights including Apenheul Primate Park and Paleis Het Loo, is 30 minutes' drive away.
- 3:00 PM
- 11:00 AM
Terms and conditions
Rates quoted in currencies other than the hotel's base currency are subject to the rate of the international exchange. Rate may change throughout stay. Rate may reflect average nightly rate. Extra charges may apply. Incidental charges, such as room service, are not included in the rate.
The amenities and/or facilities may not be located at the hotel, but within a reasonable distance, and additional charges may apply for use. All information has been provided by this hotel and not by Orbitz
Guest Reviews (1)
Ratings and reviews for Fletcher Hotel Gilde
- All travelers (1) 5 / 5
- Couples (1) 5 / 5
- Hotel staff:
A Wonderful Experience
...staff was extremely helpful in checking us in when and finding our reservation which was somehow lost thru Orbitz, in renting bikes and giving is directions to bike to Bathmen, in helping us with our luggage to our room,etc ...room overlooking courtyard was spacious and comfortable ...breakfast buffet was 1st class ...former monasterty with stained glass windows and original art
Hotel features (5 = best, 1 = worst):
- Hotel staff:
Shopping tip: Short walk from hotel
a great shopping area 1/2 block from hotel