Fletcher Hotel-Restaurant Marijkehttp://www.orbitz.com/hotel/Netherlands/Bergen/Fletcher_Hotel-Restaurant_Marijke.h25712/
Fletcher Hotel-Restaurant Marijke Rooms
- Double - Room
- Double Room offers one double bed or two twin beds. The Comfort double rooms with shower are stylish and comfortably decorated and are equipped with a telephone with a direct external line, colour television, radio, spacious desk, and a bathroom with shower and toilet.
- Standard - Single
- Standard Single offers one twin bed. Includes a work desk, free Wi-Fi and a private bathroom with a separate bath tub.
- Family - Room
- Family Room offers one double bed and two twin beds. The family rooms are spacious and are highly suitable for families with children. The rooms are equipped with a telephone with a direct external line, colour television, radio, spacious desk and a bathroom with bath, shower and toilet.
- Junior - Suites
- The Junior Suites offers one double bed or two twin beds with luxurious and stylishly decorated. The suites are equipped with a telephone with a direct external line, colour television, radio, spacious desk, extra sitting area and a bathroom with bath, shower and toilet.
- Hotel - Suite
- Hotel Suite offers one double bed or two twin beds. The extremely luxurious suite is stylishly decorated and is far more spacious than the other rooms. The room is equipped with a minibar, coffee and tea making facilities, a telephone with a direct external line, colour television, radio, room safe, spacious desk, extra sitting area and a bathroom with sauna, double bath with jet stream, shower and a private terrace with panoramic views.
- Pet friendly
- Area served
- Nearby airports
- Amsterdam Airport (AMS).
- Area description
- The surroundings of the picturesque village of Bergen are inspiring. It is hardly surprising then that since 1900 the village has attracted many artists, painters, architects and writers. Among them, the author Saskia Noort ('Back to the coast', 'The dinner club') and painters of the Bergen School lived and worked in the village. Many of the paintings can be admired in the Kranenburgh Museum in Bergen. The village also boasts a number of unique designs by the architects Jan Frederik Staal and Cornelis Jouke Blaauw which are listed buildings. The nature around Bergen is diverse. The village is surrounded by dunes, polders, woods and heath. The Schoorlse Duinen, a wide dune landscape that lies to the north of Bergen, is ideal for walking or cycling. These dunes are the widest and highest in the Netherlands. Just as enjoyable is a walk on the beach at Bergen aan Zee. A number of music festivals, one of which is an annual event, are also an attraction of the village.
- 3:00 PM
- 11:00 AM
Terms and conditions
Rates quoted in currencies other than the hotel's base currency are subject to the rate of the international exchange. Rate may change throughout stay. Rate may reflect average nightly rate. Extra charges may apply. Incidental charges, such as room service, are not included in the rate.
The amenities and/or facilities may not be located at the hotel, but within a reasonable distance, and additional charges may apply for use. All information has been provided by this hotel and not by Orbitz