Hotel Festival Plazahttp://www.orbitz.com/hotel/Mexico/Rosarito/Hotel_Festival_Plaza.h255245/
Want to see what guests are saying about this hotel? Click here to read all reviews
Hotel Festival Plaza has something for everyone, offering accommodations in different types of rooms to meet the needs of every traveler.
People of all ages will enjoy Hotel Festival Plaza, which caters to couples, families, singles and hosts private parties and special events for its guests!
Hotel Festival Plaza is conveniently located in downtown Rosarito, a few steps from the beautiful white sandy beaches. Its 203 rooms and penthouses are colorful and comfortable with balconies offering a spectacular view to the Pacific Ocean.
Because of the hotels unbeatable location you will find numerous businesses and shops along the boulevard within walking distance. Hotel Festival Plaza has its own stage, Ferris-Wheel, and plaza surrounding by the pools, Jacuzzi and SPA all in one beautiful setting. With all this in one place you only dilemma will be figuring out what to do first.
Hotel Festival Plazas lively restaurants serve delicious Mexican and International dishes. Portofino Restaurant is an award winning Italian bistro, which features Italian delicacies as well as local favorites like Lobster Puerto Nuevo Style. Every month features a pairing dinner with top of the art culinary expressions and the best Baja wines, a combination you can not miss!
El Patio Restaurant offers an hacienda style decoration with authentic traditional Mexican Cuisine, with a Family Sunday Brunch and delicious breakfast combinations every day. For those who love great music, dancing and wonderful cocktails, spice your nightlife at the New York Jazz lounge a club bar with elegant and romantic ambiance overlooking the pool. A never ending concept of joy.
You would not like to skip a relaxing SPA treatment at Dagninos SPA. Indulge yourself with a variety of massages, facials, exfoliations and aromatherapy as well as in-room SPA treatments.
Hotel Festival Plaza hosts events in its convention and meeting facilities. From large open venues concerts, live performances and exhibits to small rooms and ballrooms for conferences, Quinceaneras and bachelor parties, among many others. Because of our excellence in cuisine, we have received several awards in catering services. We have served to movie stars in the Titanic / FOX production, food fairs, government banquets, private parties, etc.
Hotel Festival Plaza Rooms
- Standard Single
- One King Bed, Pool View Cable TV, Carpeted floors, Phone, Ceiling fan, Bathroom with shower Located in the Main Tower Max occupancy: 2
- Standard Double
- 2 Queen Beds, Pool View Cable TV, Carpeted floors, Phone, Ceiling fan, Bathroom with shower Located in the Main Tower Max occupancy: 2 + 2 extra or 2 children
- Oceanview Single
- One King Bed, Ocean View Cable TV, Carpeted floors, Phone, Ceiling fan, Bathroom with shower Located in the Main Tower Max occupancy: 2
- Oceanview Double
- 2 Queen Beds, Ocean View Cable TV, Carpeted floors, Phone, Ceiling fan, Bathroom with shower Located in the Main Tower Max occupancy: 2 + 2 extra or 2 children
- Rock & Roll
- 2 Queen Beds, Garden View Carpeted floors, Phone, Ceiling fan, Bathroom with shower Access to sand volleyball court Located in the three story building Ask for women only rooms at the Pink Zone Max occupancy: 2 + 2 extra
- Room service
- Business center
- Conference facilities
- Area served
- Playas de Rosarito, B.C. Mexico
- Nearby airports
- Tijuana's International Airport
- Area description
- LOCATED AT THE HEART OF PLAYA DE ROSARITO, IT IS WITHIN THREE BLOCKS FROM THE MAIL NIGHT CLUBS IN TOWN AND NEAR EXCELLENT RESTAURANTS ALSO. 45 MINUTES DRIVING FROM SAN DIEGO'S AIRPORT, 30 MINUTES FROM THE TIJUANA'S AND SAN YSIDRO'S INTERNATIONAL BORDER.
- Meeting Info
- Convention Center 200 Pax. Main Plaza 600 Pax. VIP Meeting Room 20 Pax.
- Italian Restaurant inspired in an Italian Fishing Village, Portfino creates the feeling of dining in a sidewalk Cafe with the comfort of staying indoors. You will find your favorite italian dishes along with our Chef's creations, alson the famous Puerto Nuevo Style Lobster, All lovingly prepared. Add to this a wine selection of fine Baja California wines and you understand why the locals love this place. Open for Lunch and Dinner
- New York Jazz Lounge
- Vibrant. A Casual Relaxing atmosphere with a fabulous view of the Pool, the perfect place to enjoy a good cocktail, listen to great music and do some people watching. Simply put is has a Great Cosmopolitan Vibe.
- El Patio
- Mexican Restaurant. An outdoor setting with a Central water fountain and Haciend Style Architecture provide the perfect backdrop for relaxed, casual dining in the company of some good friends with all the flavour and warmth of Old Mexico. El Patio offers traditional Mexican favorites using the freshest authentic ingredients with our Cheff's creative Gourmet touch.
Terms and conditions
Rates quoted in currencies other than the hotel's base currency are subject to the rate of the international exchange. Rate may change throughout stay. Rate may reflect average nightly rate. Extra charges may apply. Incidental charges, such as room service, are not included in the rate.
The amenities and/or facilities may not be located at the hotel, but within a reasonable distance, and additional charges may apply for use. All information has been provided by this hotel and not by Orbitz