- Creation of L'Hermitage Restaurant was inspired by the prestigious French wine "Hermitage" considered since always, as a Lordly and exceptional wine. At the beginning of the 19th century, Hermitage was quoted as the most expensive wine of France, overcoming even the Bordeaux "Premier Crus"; and with a great reputation and acceptance among the Royalty of the epoch; Produced in the small village of Tain L'Hermitage zone of vineyards in the south of Lyon France, near to the Rhne river; its denomination was created in 1937. Enjoy the French Cuisine of L'Hermitage Restaurant, where every single creation is a piece of art.
(reservation required, for adults only)
- honors the "Tequila", authentic and representative Mexican drink, whose origin and production dates back from the pre-Hispanic epoch, where native Indians, the "Tecuilas", invented the method for its elaboration, which prevails to the present days, and is still used by most of the current producers. In these indigenous societies, the consumption of Tequila was exclusively for Priests, Warriors and wise old People, since according to their beliefs, the plants of "Agave" was a divine creation, represented by Goddess Mayhuel. Enjoy Tequila Grill Restaurant, the very best of the traditional Mexican Cuisine.
- The beautiful Capri Island located in the Mediterranean Sea, in the south side of the gulf of Napoli, Italy, Capri Island, due to its beauty and captivation, has been considered as a perfect destination for leisure travelers since the epoch of the former Roman Republic to date. Enjoy Capri Restaurant; Contemporary Mediterranean Cuisine
- Lobby Bar
- Pool / Swim-up Bar in Main Pool
- Disco (Fun Pub) Eclipse Night Club.
- <strong>Market Cafe</strong>
- Our delicious buffet restaurant, please enjoy your stay and do not miss the opportunity to have a breakfast, lunch or dinner in this restaurant.
- in the Japanese language is represented by the Violet flower, and recognized as a symbol of modesty; Kyushu is the biggest island considered as the origin of the Japanese civilization; and Shikoku is the smallest island with the lowest population. Sumir Restaurant; Flavors... Texture... Colours... Japanese Cuisine
- <strong>Bluewater Grill</strong>
- Right in front of our beach and all the way through Cabo Catoche north of the state of Quintana Roo Mxico, Belize, Guatemala and Honduras, is the "Great Mayan Reef" called Mesoamerican Reef as well; Considered as the world's second biggest, just after the Great Australian Reef. Only in the Mexican coast, its length is over three hundred kilometers, and its total length is over one thousand kilometers. Diverse species of flora and fauna develops and grows in it; in addition, the Great Mayan Reef is a natural barrier of protection, that keep the coasts from battering storms and hurricanes. Enjoy Reef Grill by the sea. House of the very finest cuts and seafood
- <strong>Night Out Dine Around Package</strong>
- The Night Out Dine Around Package is now available for guests of the following neighboring resort Now Jade Riviera Cancun and Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun
To take advantage of this wonderful opportunity, guests will need to speak to their resort's concierge, who will make all of the necessary arrangements in advance, including arrival and return times and restaurant selection. While dinner and entertainment are complimentary, guests will be responsible for the roundtrip taxi fare and all gratuities. Important to note is that this program is good for one evening in the same brand of resorts that the guest is staying at and the visit is not to be considered a day pass.