Fiesta Inn Queretarohttp://www.orbitz.com/hotel/Mexico/Queretaro/Fiesta_Inn_Queretaro.h35578/
If you are on a pleasure trip, our hotel is your best choice, as it has been built in the characteristic architectural style of Queretaro, a city declared to be a"Historical Patrimony of Mankind".
Our rooms and special facilities have been designed to cover all the needs of guests wishing to take maximum advantage of their stay, and allow Fiesta Inn Queretaro to be the ideal place for groups, meetings and conventions.
Amenities: Non Smoking Building , Solarium, Fitness Center, 24-Hour Front Desk, Airport Transfers, Baggage Hold, Service Doctor On Call or Medical Services, Dry Cleanin or Laundry same day, Dry Cleaning or Laundry weekends, Executive or VIP Services, Express check in, Express check out, Free Newspaper, Front Desk, Ice or Vending Machines, Ironing Service, Laundry , Room Service 24 Hrs, Loyalty Program, Mail Services, Money Exchange Facilities, Multilingual Staff, Porter or Bellmen, Safe Deposit Box at Front Desk, Shoe Shine, Valet Parking, Wake-Up Calls, Bar, Coffee shop, Connecting rooms, Convention Rooms, Disabled Parking, Elevators, Free Parking, Handicapped Facilities or Public Areas, Handicapped rooms available, Lounge, Meeting Room, Outdoor Parking, Parking lot, Parking lot spaces free, Poolside Services, Restaurants & Coffee shops, Self-parking, Wheelchair Access to Public Area, Gift shop, News Stand or Books and Pharmacy.
Dear Guest, we want to inform you, that due our renovation program, the hotel will be remodeled from Nov 24th through January 15th 2013, we will be working by sections, you will not be affected, the hotel will be operating as normal
Recommendations for you
Customers who viewed Fiesta Inn Queretaro also booked these hotels.
Fiesta Inn Queretaro Rooms
- Superior Room
- Practical guest room equipped with king size bed or two king size beds, non-smoking rooms, two phone lines, work desk with an executive chair, cable TV, air conditioning, closet, luggage rack, coffee maker, hairdryer and toiletries. It overlooks the swimming pool or orange tree orchard.
- Loft Suite
- These larger guest suites are ideal for guests planning on staying for an extended period of time or hosting guests. Each suite has air conditioning, grill, kitchenette, mini-fridge, microwave oven, dining area, sitting room with satellite TV, work desk, executive chair, high-speed Internet access and two telephones. Free Breakfast included.
- Airport shuttle
- Free parking
- Room service
- Business center
- Conference facilities
- Airport shuttle
- Free parking
- Accessible Rooms/Facilities
- Meeting Info
- Fiesta Inn -the ideal host for conventions, business meetings and events- assists you in holding well-organized, efficient executive meetings and activities. Without a doubt, the atmosphere here leads to good business.
- Restaurant Caf La Fiesta
- Cuisine: Mexican and International Buffet.Hours: 6:30 AM to 11:30 PM
- Lobby Bar
- Location in the Lobby. Cuisine are Snacks and is from 11:00 PM to 12:30 AM
- 3:00 PM
- 1:00 PM
Terms and conditions
Rates quoted in currencies other than the hotel's base currency are subject to the rate of the international exchange. Rate may change throughout stay. Rate may reflect average nightly rate. Extra charges may apply. Incidental charges, such as room service, are not included in the rate.
The amenities and/or facilities may not be located at the hotel, but within a reasonable distance, and additional charges may apply for use. All information has been provided by this hotel and not by Orbitz
Ratings and reviews for Fiesta Inn Queretaro
- Hotel staff:
The staff was very friendly and attentive, especially [...], the mesero. They have a great buffet breakfast with fresh seasonal fruit. The hotel is in a good central location, and has a dedicated taxi service that can take you anywhere for a reasonable fare which is posted in the hotel; for example, it was 250 pesos (~$20) to the airport, about a 30-40 minute drive; and about $4 to local places around town. Besides the hotel restaurant, there are several very nice places within a short taxi ride, and a mall with Sears and Liverpool within walking distance. The rooms were kept very clean, and the staff was accommodating with towels and soaps, etc. The cable TV has 90+ channels and is mixed between English and Spanish. The hotel provides a small bottle of water daily in the room, and you can buy a 1.5L bottle for 34 pesos; however, there is a pharmacy just around the corner where you can get a 1.5L bottle of purified water for 8.5 pesos.
Hotel features (5 = best, 1 = worst):
- Hotel staff: