Ocean Maya Royale - Adults Only All Inclusivehttp://www.orbitz.com/hotel/Mexico/Riviera_Maya/Ocean_Maya_Royale_-_Adults_Only_All_Inclusive.h290263/
Want to see what guests are saying about this hotel? Click here to read all reviews
All-inclusive resort with spa, pools and a disco in Riviera MayaThe Ocean Royale is located close to Playa del Carmen. The resort was refurbished in 2010 and features more than 300 rooms and suites, three themed restaurants, the Despacio Spa Center, four meeting rooms, two pools, a disco, a theater and a terrace overlooking the Caribbean Sea. The all-inclusive package features 24-hour service, accommodations, food, beverages and most activities. Ocean Royale's lobby also provides free Wi-Fi to guests.
- 2010 renovation
- Five restaurants
- Despacio Spa Center
- Free Wi-Fi in the lobby
The newly refurbished Ocean Royale combines avant-garde art with clean, natural lines and furnishings. Expect dark and neutral tones with pops of bright color on the walls and bedding. Of the deluxe rooms, 243 have garden views and 34 have sea views. All rooms include air conditioning, hair dryer, telephone, access to the fitness center and limited room service. The Ocean Royale also has four deluxe honeymoon suites and three romance suites. Most privilege and exclusive rooms include private terrace, preferential booking in the restaurants, breakfast in bed, concierge service, private beach privileges and discounts in the spa and diving center.
A highlight of Ocean Royale is the Despacio Spa, which offers an array of services including health and beauty treatments, hot and cold Jacuzzis and a relaxation area (fees may apply). Those looking to work up a sweat enjoy the gym at no extra cost. Guests head to the Dive It! diving center to book a trip, class or shop for cool gear (fees apply). At night, check out the disco to dance the night away. When you get hungry, duck into one of the Ocean Royale's international restaurants. Enjoy Mexican food at El Charro, Italian at La Dolce Vita and Asian at Yookoso.
- Cancun International Airport (1 hour 10 minutes)
- Playa del Carmen (26 mi/43 km)
- Tulum (26 mi/43 km)
- Four meeting rooms are available for use (fees may apply)
- Wi-Fi Internet access is available in the lobby
Ocean Maya Royale - Adults Only All Inclusive Rooms
- Privilege Romance Suites
- Elegant and spacious one bedroom suites featuring the same elegant and sophisticated dcor as our Privilege Jr Suites plus a completely separate living room, double Jacuzzi in bathroom. The entire above mentioned exclusive in room amenities and services included.
- Standard Room
- Rooms offers one king bed or one double bed with "Mexican hacienda" decoration, satellite TV with international channels, mini cooler (bottles of water daily refilled), A/C, 110 V / 220 V voltage (1 plug adapted to European standard), terrace or balcony. The safety deposit box is available with an extra cost.
- Privilege Junior Suite
- Elegant and spacious Junior Suite featuring sophisticated dcor, filled with luxury amenities with a private terrace overlooking the properties lush tropical gardens.
-Privilege welcome gift upon arrival.
-Early check in & late check out (subject to availability)
-Privilege Bedding Package, all beds equipped with pillow top and special linens.
-Large LCD or plasma TV.
-DVD player and movies (available on request from the Privilege Concierge).
-Alarm Clock with IPod Player.
-Iron and board.
-Deluxe Privilege Toiletries.
-Upgraded Mini-Bar refreshed daily with Premium drinks.
-Welcome bottle of Sparkling wine plus Chefs selection of the day.
-Privilege beach towels.
-Nightly turn down service
- Maya Deluxe Honeymoon
- Maya Deluxe Honeymoon. This garden or ocean view room features a king-size bed and our "Honeymoon Balcony", featuring a Romantic Jacuzzi on the balcony for two, with special amenities and decoration exclusively designed for honeymooners. Daily room service breakfast. Honeymooners will enjoy a Romantic candle lit dinner with Lobster and champagne by the beach as well as a reserved Ocean Front Balinese Sun Bed during their stay.
- Maya Deluxe Room
- This garden or ocean view rooms features a king size or double debs have.
All Maya Deluxe Rooms offer the following: Furnished balcony, 32" LCD Satellite TV, Air conditioning with in-room climate control, Safety deposit box, Iron and ironing board, Vanity mirror, Hair dryer, Umbrella, Mini-bar refreshed daily with soft drinks, bottled water and beer, Coffee/ tea maker, Direct dial telephone.
- Privilege Deluxe Ocean View
- These comfortable rooms feature excellent locations within the hotel and unbeatable views of the water. Guests can enjoy a wide range of amenities any time of day which combine upgraded amenities with the highest standards of personalized and exclusive Privilege Service. Can accommodate 3 adults. 1 king or 2 queen beds A/C Full bathroom LCD 32'' Mini-fridge/mini-bar (restocked daily with free water soft drinks and beer ) Satellite TV Coffee-maker Hair dryer Alarm clock with MP3 connection. Iron/ironing board Free safe Balcony or Terrace 110 volts.
- All inclusive
- Free parking
- Fitness Center
- All inclusive
- Conference facilities
- Free parking
- Handicapped rooms/facilities
- Area served
- Municipo de Solidaridad.
- Nearby airports
- Cancun Internetional Airport.
- Area description
- The H10 hotel Hacienda Maya is located on the beachfront in the Maya Riviera, in the heart of the Mexican Caribbean, very close to Playa del Carmen, Tulum and Cozumel. The all-inclusive hotel offers a wide range of services - such as facilities for all kinds of sports and activities for all ages. H10 Hacienda Maya also provides great food, and guests can try first-class international cuisine and local specialities.
- Meeting Info
- H10 Hacienda Maya has three rooms equipped with everything required for meetings and events of all kinds. The Chichenitza, Tulum and Coba rooms can be turned into the Gran Maya, catering for up to 400 persons.
- Lobby Bar
- Open for coffee, cocktails, and snacks from early morning until midnight. In an open air atmosphere with free WIFI service available.
- Mike's Coffee
- Various coffee drinks and desserts in a coffee shop atmosphere. Modernly decorated with stone walls and leather chairs.
- Privilege Dining
- Reservations with priority seating in all "a la carte" restaurants. 7 am to 11 pm free a la carte room service. Privilege Breakfast in Bed. Served as part of the room service. Daily Privilege "Cook to order" Breakfast, served a la carte in Ocean Front Restaurant La Dolce Vita Restaurant (breakfast exclusively available for Privilege Guests). 1 Special organized dinner per stay (Previous reservation suggested with Concierge).
- Dolce Vitta
- Serving a la carte dinner in a casual ocean front atmosphere. Featuring specialties with authentic Italian flavors. Reservation required. Dinner Dress Code: Gentlemen-casual elegance is required long pants and shoes closed; Ladies-casual required long pants or skirt, night shoes or elegant sandals.
- La Hacienda
- Casual, International buffet dining for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can dine inside or on the open air terrace. No reservation required. Dress Code: Shorts, bermuda, wrap, bathing suit and undershirt with sleeve cuts. It is not permitted the use of sleeveless undershirts (tank shirt) and humid clothes in the restaurant; obligatory the use of shoes semi closed, slippers or sandals.
- El Charro
- This restaurant serves Continental breakfast, followed by snacks of hamburgers, hot dogs, and other grilled items from midday through the afternoon. In the evening, it serves an la carte dinner menu of Mexican specialties. Dinner reservations required. This restaurant also provides the beach wait service of food and drinks.
- A la carte Japanese restaurant with four tepanyaki tables. Reservation required. Dinner Dress Code: Gentlemen-casual elegance is required long pants and shoes closed; Ladies-casual required long pants or skirt, night shoes or elegant sandals.
Terms and conditions
Rates quoted in currencies other than the hotel's base currency are subject to the rate of the international exchange. Rate may change throughout stay. Rate may reflect average nightly rate. Extra charges may apply. Incidental charges, such as room service, are not included in the rate.
The amenities and/or facilities may not be located at the hotel, but within a reasonable distance, and additional charges may apply for use.