- El Restaurante
- Casual Restaurant with exquisite dishes of regional cuisine. All tables in the restaurant offer spectacular views of the turquoise Mexican Caribbean. Our menus allow to our guest to know Mexico through its flavors, its subtle aromas and traditional ingredients.
- El Sol Tapas & Restaurant
- Offers Mediterranean-style cuisine with a Pre-Hispanic Mexican twist. Presented in a rustic yet elegant setting, local ingredients, herbs and spices are reinvented to provide a magnificent culinary experience.
- Freddy's Tequila and Ceviche Bar
- Offers a selection of over 120 tequilas and mescales accompanied by a variety of six exotic ceviches prepared tableside, the menu includes a variety of shushi and sashimi with regional ingredients.
- Wine cellar
- Offers a unique wine tasting with a wide selection of the best wines from around the world. Wine dinners are available in the cellar and consist of a 5 course menu expertly paired by Sommelier Caviste Alexandre Rioux.
- Cantina Night
- Our Noches de Cantina offers guests a truly authentic culinary experience.
A feast of traditional Botanas, home-style local cuisine, is served. This is paired with the regions finest homemade beers, tequila and mescal.
- Chef's Table
- Let our Executive Chef, lead you through a feast of flavors in this delectable tasting session.
Specially selected dishes represent the very best of Mexican cuisine.
- Aldea Maya
- Celebrate the splendor of Mayan culture in the heart of the jungle. The drumbeat and delicate sound of seashell instruments welcome you to our authentic Mayan village.
Then dine on traditional cuisine, and be thrilled by live music and performances.
- Kaak Night
- Celebrate Kaak, Mayan for fire, with a sumptuous barbecue and roast suckling pig on the beach. Feast on fresh fish and fine meats as Caribbean and jarocha music plays.
As this magical night comes to an end, watch the bonfire burn under the brilliant starry sky.
- Cooking Classes
- Learn the secrets of traditional Mexican gastronomy from our Executive Chef.
Return from your vacation a master of Mexican cuisine
- Taco Night
- Our Executive Chef teaches you how to prepare delicacies such as tacos, pambazos, sopes.
You will then enjoy a menu inspired by the distinctive cuisine of Mexico City. The evening takes place in the exotic surrounds of the Jungle Garden.
- Noche del Pescador
- Be at one with nature with a dinner on the beach under the stars. Feast on delicious grilled fish and seafood prepared by Executive Chef Juan Pablo. Pay only what you think the dinner is worth. The evening includes a bonfire, live music and dancing. 50% of the cost of each dinner will be donated to Friends of Sian Ka'an.
- Special Dinners
- Create an unforgettable experience with a private dinner in a breathtaking location. Dine on one of the most beautiful and romantic beaches in the world. Or gaze across the Caribbean Sea from our Observation Tower. At your table, decorated with candles, feast on a menu specially created for you.