- Aventura Restaurant - a Taste of Playa del Carmen
- Aventura has one of the best views in Playa del Carmen! Start your morning at our pool-front restaurant overlooking the Aventura pool and Caribbean Sea.
A tasty daily buffet style breakfast is served, including assorted breads and Mexican pastries -pan de dulce, seasonal tropical fruits, fresh juices prepared daily (When was the last time you had freshly squeezed orange juice or papaya juice?), natural and fruit yogurts, assorted cold cuts and cheeses, oatmeal, hash browns, cereals as well as Mexican egg specialties cooked to order. Coffee and tea are also available. Breakfast is served daily from 7:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
For lunch, we offer our guests a delicious a la carte menu from light dishes to full Mexican and International entrees. Some of our guests' favorite dishes include grilled fish and seafood cocktails and ceviches, but popular salads, hamburgers and sandwiches are also included. Lunch is served daily from 12:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Casa Club and Aventura
- Casa Club provides an open-air bar, with casual swings, pool table and plenty of seating for games and conversation. This is the late afternoon/evening social spot at Mahekal Beach Resort, where forever friendships are formed. Complimentary wireless Internet access and television are available in Casa Club.
- Dining in Playa del Carmen is exciting and offers many opportunities to savor the rich flavors of this unique area. Mahekal beach Resort Resort's room rates include breakfast and dinner under a modified American plan (MAP), which are served in one of two thatched-roof restaurants: Aventura Restaurant and Bar or La Loma Restaurant. Aventura offers breakfast and lunch; La Loma is open only for dinner. Breakfast and dinner are included in the daily rate; alcohol and some beverage exceptions apply. The hotel offers two bars; Casa Club and Aventura. Casa Club provides an open-air bar, with casual swings, pool table and plenty of seating for games and conversation. This is the late afternoon/evening social spot at Mahekal Beach Resort, where forever friendships are formed. Complimentary wireless Internet access and television are available in Casa Club.
- La Loma Restaurant - Playa del Carmen Dining at its Best
- "La Loma" is a thatched roof restaurant surrounded by tropical gardens and fountains located by the Pueblito section. It offers extensive buffet style or four-course dinners. La Loma specializes in genuine Mexican and Yucatecan cuisine (A mouth-watering mixture of European and Mexican flavors), however delicious International dishes are also offered. Mexican and International theme nights with live music are organized several days a week. Dinner is served nightly from 7:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.