Hotel Casa Ticul on Playa del Carmen's Fifth Avenue boasts a swimming pool, reading room, concierge service, complimentary Wi-Fi Internet and passes to the famous Mamitas Beach Club. This adults-only refuge also features daily Mexican homestyle breakfast, roof terrace and massage services (fees apply). The hotel's close proximity to all that Playa del Carmen has to offer means that both the chaos of the city and the relaxation of the beach are close at hand.
Modern rooms at Hotel Casa Ticul benefit from white linens, bright red accent colors, tile floors and dark wood accessories. Casa Ticul has 15 standard king rooms, four standard double room and one junior suite. All feature creature comforts such as wheat and honey extract body products, shampoo and conditioner, cotton facial towels, bathrobes and slippers and extra linens. The mini-bar, flatscreen TV, AC and Wi-Fi Internet (fees may apply) make life easy at Hotel Casa Ticul. The junior suite boasts a king-sized canopy bed, private balcony and small living room.
Hotel Casa Ticul boasts a pool, passes to the Mamitas Beach Club, and in-room massages (fees apply). DVDs and board games can be borrowed from the concierge. The roof deck offers a view of Playa del Carmen.
Popular day trips from Hotel Casa Ticul include a trip to the wildlife reserve Xcaret and the ruins at Tulum. Get even further from home by taking a trip to the famed Mayan pyramids of Chichen-Itza.
- Access to Mamitas Beach Club
- In Playa del Carmen on Fifth Avenue, famous for its boutiques and restaurants
- A short walk from Hotel Casa Ticul to Playa Mamitas beach
- Free daily continental breakfast
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in lobby and public areas of the hotel
- Access to Beach Club, includes beach towels and umbrellas (A $10 USD of minimum consumption required)
- Free 24-hour coffee service
- Free beach towels
- Business Center
- Xcaret (5 mi/9 km)
- Tulum (40 mi/65 km)
- Wi-Fi Internet access is available (fees may apply)
- Cancun International Airport (45 minutes)
- The hotel does not accept kids under 16 years old.
- A $10 minimum purchase is required to access the Beach Club.
This is not a comprehensive list of fees. Any amounts listed above may not include taxes and are subject to change.