The Aventura Mexicana is located two blocks from the beach and one block from Playa del Carmen's thriving downtown. This boutique hotel boasts lush greenery, courtyard, waterfall, two pools, three sundecks and a spa. Guests also enjoy free continental breakfast. There are options for in-room massages and airport transportation. Many amenities are within walking distance, including a world-class gym, yoga studio, shopping and additional dining. Fees apply for most activities at Aventura Mexicana. Fitness center is available on site for a fee.
Each suite at the Aventura Mexicana is decorated with a different touch. Guests can expect colonial hacienda construction with eclectic, elegant and traditional Mexican accents. All rooms are equipped with air conditioning, ceiling fans, TVs, phones, private bath, small refrigerator and bathroom amenities. Guests can choose from a Deluxe King/Double, Deluxe King/Double with a view and Junior Suites with a view.
Location, location, location! The Aventura Mexicana is close to downtown Playa del Carmen and the beach. Discounted day passes to Evolve Gym and Yoga by the Way are available for health-conscious guests. If you would rather stay on site, a lounge offers daily happy hour drink deals. The Aventura Mexicana's restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch, dinner and room service. Wireless Internet is available in the restaurant and lobby for free. The Beauty Korper Spa boasts in-room massage and spa services (fees apply). The resort also offers a personal wedding planner.
- Boutique hotel close to the beach Playa del Carmen
- Free Wi-Fi Internet in the restaurant and lobby
- Hotel restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, dinner and room service
- Tulum ruins (50 mi/80 km)
- Chichen Itza (240 mi/386 km)
- Business center and concierge available (fees apply)
- Free Wi-Fi in the restaurant and lobby
- Cancun International Airport (60 minutes)
- NOTE: Extra-person charges may apply. Photo identification and credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- All rooms are non-smoking. Smoking is permitted in open areas only.
- The hotel offers an All Inclusive option called The VIP.
This is not a comprehensive list of fees. Any amounts listed above may not include taxes and are subject to change.