Vallarta Gardens Resort & Spahttp://www.orbitz.com/hotel/Mexico/Nuevo_Vallarta/Vallarta_Gardens_Resort_&_Spa.h338913/
My wife and both smelled a gas leak in our unit. I could smell it around the gas cook range. We...
See full review
- Mar 21, 2014
Travel away from the hustle and bustle of the city life to Vallarta Gardens Resort & Spa, a picturesque property in a beautiful hidden beachfront location. This stylish resort offers a private haven nestled in lush gardens. Guests unwind at the large infinity pool or relax by the sun terraces. During free time, patrons try traditional treatments and massages at Caracol Spa. Diners sample a modern twist on classic Mexican recipes at in-house La Palma Restaurant.
Villas at Vallarta Gardens Resort & Spa boast of elegant traditional Mexican-style interiors, native stonework, warm-hued woods, high ceilings, spacious rooms and windows that open to scenic views. All units are outfitted with modern conveniences including kitchen, air conditioning, flat-screen TV, DVD player, Wi-Fi access and telephone.
- Large infinity pool, sun terraces
- Full-service spa
- Private, secluded beach club
- Marina Riviera Nayarit at La Cruz (1.0 mi/1.6 km)
- Playa Bucerias (5.1 mi/8.2 km)
- Marina Vallarta (15.4 mi/24.8 km)
- Vallarta Adventures (9.5 mi/15.3 km)
- Playa Punta de Mita (8.7 mi/14.0 km)
- Malecon (20.0 mi/32.1 km)
- El Tigre Golf Club (9.6 mi/15.4 km)
- Flamingos Golf Club (5.8 mi/9.3 km)
- Aquaventuras Park (9.2 mi/14.8 km)
- Buklaz Surf (3.3 mi/5.3 km)
Vallarta Gardens Resort & Spa Rooms
- Coral Ocean View Villa
- Coral Ocean View Villa features 2 Kings/2 Full Beds, 3 Full Baths, 6 Person Oversized Jetted Hot Tub with Panoramic Ocean Views, 42" Plasma TV's in every room, fully equipped gourmet kitchen, private covered parking and expansive entertainment terraces with beach casual furniture (4,200-4,400 sq. ft.)
- Sea Star Ocean View Villa
- Sea Star Ocean View Villa feature 3 Kings/2 Full Beds, private plunge pool,media room with sofa bed, 5 full baths, jetted hot tub, fully equipped gourmet kitchen, 42" plasma TV's in every room, private covered parking, expansive entertainment terraces with beach casual furniture (6,200-6,700 sq. ft.)
- Free parking
- Fitness Center
- Room service
- Business center
- Conference facilities
- Free parking
- Area served
- Nuevo Vallarta-Puerto Vallarta-Punta Mita.
- Nearby airports
- Puerto Vallarta International Airport.
- Area description
- Vallarta Gardens is located on the Pacific Coast of Mexico nestled between Puerto Vallarta and Punta Mita. Situated on Banderas Bay, this region ï¿½ christened the Nayarit Riviera ï¿½ is distinguished by the striking presence of jungle-clad mountains descending to the golden beaches of the ocean shore. True to Mexican culture, the locals embrace the idea of genuine hospitality and savored relaxation. Convenient for year-round vacationers, the area is protected from inclement weather by the Sierra Madres, and averages over 300 days of sunshine. Naturally exotic and brimming with a dynamic flavor, this Pacific gem feels like a world away. Banderas Bay spans along 40 diverse miles of quaint towns hidden in the hills, resort communities, fishing villages and unspoiled beaches. From the sandy Pacific shores of the north to the more mountainous south coast, Mexicoï¿½s most beautiful bay is positively captivating.
- Meeting Info
- Please inquire with our Sales Department for weddding packages, meetings/corporate retreats and special events.
- 3:00 AM
- 11:00 AM
Terms and conditions
Rates quoted in currencies other than the hotel's base currency are subject to the rate of the international exchange. Rate may change throughout stay. Rate may reflect average nightly rate. Extra charges may apply. Incidental charges, such as room service, are not included in the rate.
The amenities and/or facilities may not be located at the hotel, but within a reasonable distance, and additional charges may apply for use.
Guest Reviews (1)
Ratings and reviews for Vallarta Gardens Resort & Spa
- All travelers (1) 1 / 5
- Couples (1) 1 / 5
- Hotel staff:
Would not recommend
My wife and both smelled a gas leak in our unit. I could smell it around the gas cook range. We reported it to Mike Gordon ( Manager). I told him we could not use the gas cook range until it was fixed. He said he would contact maintainance dept. and have them inspect it. The next morning I told him again about the problem and stressed to him how serious it was and that if it was not fixed immediately we were leaving. He finally sent someone late the that day. He found the leak. It was at the valve behind the range. You would think something that serious would be a urgent priority to them but obviously not We will never stay there again.
Hotel features (5 = best, 1 = worst):
- Hotel staff: