I picked this hotel because of the close proximity to the airport. Very short overnight stay as I had to leave very early to catch my flight. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I thought the food was average in the hotel restaurant but the
staff and service were good. My room was nice and comfortable and the shuttle service was prompt. I did not get a chance to enjoy the free breakfast buffet but they did give me a sandwich, banana, and juice to go. The only drawback was in order to get to the hotel we had to travel through some back streets in order to get there. The neighborhoods were a little scary. Glad the van did not have a problem!
I liked the shuttle service to the airport running every 15 minutes and the FULL breakfast with chicken and beef. I didn't like that lots of rooms have windows that have a cover from the outside, meaning you can't look through to the outside.
Feels like being inside if a shoebox. There are other rooms with 'untapped' windows.
Hotel is NOT at the airport but fairly close.
Had several issues:
1. No transfer was available at the time I landed.
2. Phone number available on this website was the wrong one so I couldn't even get in touch with them.
-- if you don't have a
phone with international services you'd have been screwed regardless
3. Had to pay for a cab (about $15 USD for a couple of blocks, literally#.
4. Internet was free but didn't work for several hours in the morning. Later in the day it did, but spotty.
5. Room was big and very comfortable. Bed was superb. Could use better curtains for morning darkness if you need to sleep longer.
6. Food was delicious and the breakfast buffet offered a good variety.
6. Staff was very attentive and helpful (with limitations as expected).
7. Oh, and if you're booking through this website breakfast buffet is included regardless of the room you pick. I was a sucker who paid extra $10 USD for no reason.
I had a layover in Mexico City. I knew Ramada was a name I could trust with a reasonable price. Room was clean and comfortable. The only issue I had was getting there. I had to pay $10 to get across the airport property to get there. It might just
have been because it was late and a little bit of a language barrier at the airport.
The location is great if you want to stay close from the airport they have a free shuttle that takes u to/from the airport.
The bad thing is that when I got to the hotel the system had broken down n I had to wait for half an hour to get a room n
I had to leave an open voucher too because they were not sure if I had paid or not (I paid earlier)