Hotel San Francisco Plazahttp://www.orbitz.com/hotel/Mexico/Guadalajara/Hotel_San_Francisco_Plaza.h213783/
good colonial building hotel, with nice food restaurant in town centre, i like it
See full review
- guru journeys
- Aug 3, 2015
All Around Great
To start I had made the reservation for the wrong days but the staff said it was no problem and...
See full review
- Aug 11, 2012
By staying at San Francisco Plaza Hotel, guests are able to find an atmosphere of relaxation and comfort, surrounded by a beautiful architecture and complemented by an excellent service.
The hotel offers total of 74 warm and comfortable standard rooms, which provide the guest with all the services like: individual conditioned air and heaters, complete baths (some with bathtub) TV-CABLE, wireless Internet without additional cost, and more:
- 40 Single rooms
- 34 Double rooms
Within the hotel is the "The Quijote" Restaurant, which offers delicious dishes Mexican Style with a homemade taste. From 8:00am it is possible to enjoy the Breakfast Buffet, as well as the rest of the dishes a la carte until 9:30pm, including the Room Service. "The Quijote" is located at the entrance of the hotel, giving the client the opportunity to decide between remaining in the interior of the restaurant with rustic furniture, or, to enjoy eating outside in the terrace with a beautiful fountain and view of the hotel.
In Hotel San Francisco Plaza, guests can enjoy happy stay, in a colonial building 100% Mexican Style.
Located in the heart of the city, just a few blocks away from the Degollado Theater and the rest of the Historical places, guests will find themselves just a few steps away from experiencing all the magic that the beautiful city of Guadalajara Jalisco has to offer.
With the motivation of satisfying all the clients necessities, the hotel offers the following services:
- Wireless Internet (without cost)
- Free private Parking
- Medical Service available the 24 hours of the day
- Room service from 8:00 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Safe-deposit box in reception (without cost)
- Laundry service
- Electronic Plates
- Special Windows anti-noises.
- Individual Conditioned air and Heating.
Hotel San Francisco Plaza Rooms
- Standard Room
- The room offers 1 king bed or 2 Double Beds along with the A/C, Bathroom Amenities, Cable / Satellite TV, color TV, Heating, Laundry service, Non-smoking rooms, room service and valet service.Children age 5 and under stay free in the room with parents and in existing bedding. 2 Free Children under 12 sharing with their parents maximm 2. Children over this age will be concidered an adult.
- Free parking
- Room service
- Free parking
- Area served
- Nearby airports
- GDL-Miguel Hidalgo International Airport.
- Area description
- Located in the heart of Guadalajara's historical downtown, traditional market as Corona and San juan de Dios, colonial architecture and many locations are just within walking distance.
- The Quijote
- Mexican Style with excellent dishes and nice terrace. Opens at 8:00 am until 9:30 pm
- 12:00 PM
- 2:00 PM
Terms and conditions
Rates quoted in currencies other than the hotel's base currency are subject to the rate of the international exchange. Rate may change throughout stay. Rate may reflect average nightly rate. Extra charges may apply. Incidental charges, such as room service, are not included in the rate.
The amenities and/or facilities may not be located at the hotel, but within a reasonable distance, and additional charges may apply for use. All information has been provided by this hotel and not by Orbitz
Guest Reviews (51)
Ratings and reviews for Hotel San Francisco Plaza
- Hotel staff:
73% would recommend to a friend.
Wonderful Mexican Hotel - great location
This hotel was recommended to us by the organization Children International. We had planned the trip to Guadalajara to meet out sponsored daughter. Children International listed this as a traditional Mexican hotel. We were very pleased by the staff and the overall appearance of the hotel. Also, the restaurant was wonderful! (Buffet breakfast was delicious) They even accommodated my gluten allergy when dining there! The location of the hotel is one of it's best features. It's in the heart of the beautiful Historic District! I'd say the only minor negative thing about the hotel was our room. It's a very old building and the rooms appear old/worn. They have beautiful high ceilings but are not in the best condition. Overall though, for the money and location, you can't beat this hotel!!
Hotel features (5 = best, 1 = worst):
- Hotel staff:
Entertainment tip: Short walk from hotel
1) There are many beautiful parks just blocks away from the hotel. Also, the old cathedrals and other old buildings are amazing! 2) Lots of people are in the parks and streets every night of the week. Street entertainers and vendors are everywhere. 3) Don't miss the water fountains. They are even set to music on weekend nights!