Occidental Grand Cozumel - All Inclusivehttp://www.orbitz.com/hotel/Mexico/Cozumel/Occidental_Grand_Cozumel_-_All_Inclusive.h62718/
Want to see what guests are saying about this hotel? Click here to read all reviews
Marble-tiled elegance on Cozumel near Palancar ReefCheck in to the Occidental Grand Cozumel - All Inclusive hotel on San Francisco Beach, just minutes from Palancar Reef, for the feeling of being on a private resort. The tiled courtyard serves as the heart of this hotel and allows garden lounging with friendly lizards or serves as an avenue to the stone-walled lobby bar. The all-inclusive option grants access to the six restaurants, three bars and disco on site, plus daily activities and a Kid’s Club for ages four to 12.
- Private access to San Francisco Beach, minutes from Palancar Reef
- Six restaurants, three bars and a disco on site
- Daily activities and nightly entertainment, plus a Kid’s Club
- Three swimming pools
- Spa and fitness center
RoomsSpanish colonial charm provides elegance to the Occidental Grand Cozumel - All Inclusive rooms, from the dark wood furniture to the wrought-iron railings on the terraces. Sunny-yellow walls and printed bed spreads allow green and blue hues to come from the garden or pool views. Upgrading to a Royal Club suite provides access to a private pool, and rooms include hydro-massage bathtubs, luxurious linens and pillows, Etro toiletries, nightly turndown service and plush robes.
DiningThe six on-site restaurants offer a range of options from grand buffet-style dining to romantic a la carte meals. There are three bars for easy libation access throughout the Occidental Grand Cozumel - All Inclusive hotel. Major steaks are on the menu at Sonora Grill. A Mediterranean menu is served at Los Olivos. For a hearty breakfast or dinner with lots of choices, graze the buffet at La Posada. Serious adult-only dancing and drinks are enjoyed at La Misión Bar & Disco.
RecreationThe three pools at the Occidental Grand Cozumel - All Inclusive hotel have different functions; one serves the Kid’s Club (ages four to 12), another activities and scuba classes, and the third is designated for relaxation only. A spa and fitness center serve to massage or firm up muscles. The two lighted tennis courts are available for play. Diving or snorkeling excursions to close-by Palancar Reef mean more time will be spent under water, not getting there.
- Cozumel International Airport (8.6 mi/13.8 km)
- Mr. Sancho's (8.4 mi/13.5 km)
- Cozumel Water Sports (8.6 mi/13.8 km)
- Spa del Sol (8.6 mi/13.8 km)
- Multifunction conference room serves 30 to 150 people
- Audio/visual equipment
- High-speed Internet access
Policies and feesGuests must be 25 to check in.
This is not a comprehensive list of fees. Any amounts listed above may not include taxes and are subject to change.
Occidental Grand Cozumel - All Inclusive Rooms
- Royal Club Luxury Garden View with Private Balcony
- The Royal Club guests will enjoy private reception and check-in, concierge services, turn down service, pillow menu, in-room dining, private restaurant and bar, private pool and whirlpool, and complimentary Internet services. These elegantly appointed room category includes the all-inclusive features of the resort, as well as concierge service, room service, hydro-massage styled bath, DVD player, coffee maker, and other exclusive amenities.
- Grand Romance Deluxe Garden View with Private Balcony
- This room category features the Deluxe room with a Bottle of Sparkling Wine, strawberries covered with chocolate, one hour massage per couple (30 min per person), breakfast in bed once during stay, romantic dinner, turn down service, 10% discount spa services and a surprise gift and special amenities for romantic occasion
- Deluxe Room - Garden View with Private Balcony
- This room includes one king or two double beds with a garden or pool view. Amenities include air conditioning, ceiling fan, satellite TV, private bathroom with tub, hairdryer, safety deposit box, fridge and balcony. Turn down service. Cribs are available upon request.
- Grand Concierge Deluxe Garden View with Private Balcony
- This room category features a Deluxe Room with Concierge service, Fruit basket, bottle of wine, turn down service, 10% discount spa services, superior amenities in room including a bath robe.
- Royal Club
- Finally a chance to upgrade to royalty! Enjoy a 5-Star boutique hotel within each Occidental Grand resort. The exclusive club-like atmosphere of the Royal Club offers concierge level service within the Occidental Grand Cozumel resort experience. Discerning guests seeking highly personalized attention within the privacy of the resort can enhance their vacation experience with plush accommodations, elegant facilities and added amenities. Guests of the Royal Club will enjoy spacious rooms and suites with luxury accommodations including hydro-massage bathtubs, luxurious linens with a pillow menu, Etro toiletries, nightly turndown service, fruit basket and plush bath robes. From private check-in and check-out receptions to special access to the Royal Club restaurant exclusive to members, guests are sure to have a uniquely royal experience
- All inclusive
- Free parking
- Fitness Center
- All inclusive
- Room service
- Business center
- Conference facilities
- Free parking
- Handicapped rooms/facilities
- Area served
- Cozumel, Quintana Roo; Mexico
- Nearby airports
- Cozumel Airport
- Area description
- Cozumel features excellent diving and water sports, nightlife and restaurants, shopping, and golf nearby (20-30 minutes). The resort is perfectly located on San Francisco Beach, five minutes from Palancar Reef and other attractions.
- Meeting Info
- - Meeting rooms and banquet facilities - Wedding and event planner on-site
- La Piazza
- Featuring a variety of pizzas, in a beautiful veranda overlooking the resort. Open from 6:00 PM to 1:30 AM.
- Los Olivos
- Menu style Mediterranean cuisine, reservations and dress code required. Open from 6:00 PM to 10:30 PM. * Please note: long pants for gentlemen are required for all restaurants.
- Relax Bar
- Night club. The Relax Bar offers a cool refreshment in the heat of the afternoon
- La Mision
- Bar and night club. La Mision is both a bar and nightclub with dancing and entertainment every night.
- La Posada
- Offer international thematic buffet for breakfast and dinner. Continental breakfast 6 am -7 am. Breakfast 7 am - 10.30 am. Dinner 6 pm - 9.30 pm
- Lobby Bar
- Casual meeting place. The Lobby Bar adds to the welcoming atmosphere guests feel the moment they set foot into the reception area and features traditional Mexican decor.
- Sonora Grill
- Menu style steakhouse, reservations and dress code required. Open from 6:00 PM to 10:30 PM. * Please note: long pants for gentlemen are required for all restaurants.
- Beach Club
- Offers international thematic buffet lunch, with a spectacular ocean view. From 12 pm - 4.30 pm
Terms and conditions
Rates quoted in currencies other than the hotel's base currency are subject to the rate of the international exchange. Rate may change throughout stay. Rate may reflect average nightly rate. Extra charges may apply. Incidental charges, such as room service, are not included in the rate.
The amenities and/or facilities may not be located at the hotel, but within a reasonable distance, and additional charges may apply for use.