I was not expecting much, but I was very surprized in how nice this Holiday Inn was. It was a tier... See full review
Jun 6, 2011
A really ugly aspect of it
1. problem with internet. very weak signal in the rooms. they need boosters in each floor and in... See full review
Aug 19, 2009
Because your comfort is the most important...
Welcome home, all the staff from the Holiday Inn Ciudad Del Carmen guarantee that during your stay you will receive the service that you deserve, we are going to give the best of ourselves searching your satisfaction.
We are located in the main avenue, the 31st street, 5 minutes from the airport and the bus station ADO, 10 minutes from the Helipuerto and 15 minutes from the Puerto Pesquero.
Around us are offices from Halliburton, Pemex, Schlumberger, Swiber, Seadrill, Heliservicios and others; a shopping mall, where you can buy personal amenities, clothes or have fun in the movie theater.
After your work come and relax in our SPA,swim in our pool at 86°F or enjoy a drink in our bar "Faro de la Atalaya" and don´t worry about going to the airport, we have free transportation. We hope to see you soon in this your home
Free local telephone calls
Coffee maker in room
Desk with lamp
Hairdryer in room
Akalan restaurant offer international food menu, enjoy our Breakfast buffet daily and live music on weekends. It has a nice comfortable ambient Hacienda style, free smoking area, pool view, and capacity of 160 people
El Faro de la Atalaya
Modern music,delicious drinks, variety & Pool tables. Huge Video screens and TV's
Terms and conditions
Rates quoted in currencies other than the hotel's base currency are subject to the rate of the international exchange. Rate may change throughout stay. Rate may reflect average nightly rate. Extra charges may apply. Incidental charges, such as room service, are not included in the rate.
The amenities and/or facilities may not be located at the hotel, but within a reasonable distance, and additional charges may apply for use. All information has been provided by this hotel and not by Orbitz
I was not expecting much, but I was very surprized in how nice this Holiday Inn was. It was a tier 1 hotel. Service was great, Restaurant was excellent. The only thing the hotel needs to improve is their Wireless Internet. Though the hotel offered
wireless internet, I did have a adequate signal in my room to do anything. In the lobby the connection was good.
1. problem with internet. very weak signal in the rooms. they need boosters in each floor and in the corners of hallways
2. they want to double charge me. They did not accept the payments I had made for the hotel through orbitz. The matter is
still pending and needs to be resolved.
3. I will not use Orbitz any more for hotels. Orbitz's system or this partiicular hotel's system do not communicate and as a result create many problems for me.
4. Orbitz must resolve the payment issue directly with the hote, and confirm to me that the problem of payment has been corrected.