Great Parnassus Family Resort and Spa- All Inclusivehttp://www.orbitz.com/hotel/Mexico/Cancun/Great_Parnassus_Family_Resort_and_Spa-_All_Inclusive.h204070/
For All Ages
This place was great for toddlers to teens. My 5 yr old and I would get up at 8 have breakfast and...
See full review
- Tammy T.
- Aug 28, 2015
Had a great vacation!
It was very comforting, relaxing & best of all had everything (food, drinks) within the resort.
See full review
- Erick R.
- Aug 19, 2015
A total of 10 restaurants at the Great Parnassus Resort & Spa means everyone finds something to love. Guests choose among a deli, food court with 12 dining stations, traditional Mexican restaurant, teppanyaki grill, steakhouse, crêperie and elegant international eatery. There are 11 bars -- including a game room, karaoke bar and wine bar.
- Cancun International Airport (7.9 mi/12.7 km)
The Great Parnassus Resort & Spa is perched on a beach with views of the sea and lagoon. The modern, 12-story property has 10 restaurants and 11 bars. The family-friendly setting includes a water park, two infinity pools -- one adults only -- clubs for babies and children, an 18-hole mini golf course and a teen disco. A luxury spa with sauna and whirlpool, plus a beauty salon, fitness center and theater with live entertainment are among the other diversions. Guest rooms feature private balconies with scenic views.
- Hilton Cancun Golf Course (2.2 mi/3.5 km)
- Playa Paraiso Golf Club (2.2 mi/3.5 km)
- Cancun Convention Center (4.3 mi/ 7 km)
All of the nautically themed guest rooms at Great Parnassus Resort & Spa feature one king or two double beds. Some rooms have bunk beds. Satellite TV, individual climate control, blackout drapes, hairdryers in bathrooms, balconies and in-room safes are standard in all rooms. Suites and club rooms feature Jacuzzis and upgraded amenities, such as mini bars, CD stereo systems and modern bathrooms with steam rooms.
- Family-friendly amenities, such as a mini golf course, teen disco and club for babies and kids with pirate ship-themed water park
- Adults-only infinity pool, tennis courts and fitness center
- Guest rooms with private balconies
The on-site spa offers massages as well as wellness treatments. After the tension in your muscles is released, you can dine at one of the resort's many restaurants. Try out the kid-friendly fare at the Carrousel. The El Maguey, Deli Manhattan, Porto Fino, Samurai, Bora Bora, Big Ben Steakhouse and Le Maison de Michelle celebrate many types of international cuisine. After dinner, take the whole family over to the on-site Stone Age Mini Golf course and see who can sink a hole in one.
- Convention center, elegant ballrooms and meeting rooms for up to 500 people
- Business center
The adults only pool section will undergo maintenance on 5-10 May 2015.
Oceanfront Cancun all-inclusive with 10 restaurants, 11 bars
Recommendations for you
Customers who viewed Great Parnassus Family Resort and Spa- All Inclusive also booked these hotels.
Great Parnassus Family Resort and Spa- All Inclusive Rooms
- Club Room Ocean View
- Delight in the comfort and great service overlooking the sparkling Caribbean waters at this perfectly appointed ocean view suite that offers ocean view with balcony, double jacuzzi, 1 King Bed, mini bar, CD stereo system, coffee maker, make up mirror, bathrobes and slippers, continental breakfast and afternoon cocktails at private club on 10th floor. Fresh flowers, sparkling wine, fruit basket upon arrival with one private in room gourmet dinner. Cancun Queen Lagoon Cruise. Capacity: 2 adults
- Family Ocean View Room
- The family rooms have been specifically designed thinking in every member of the family, with the supreme comfort and relaxing atmosphere that characterizes the accommodations at Great Parnassus. The room offers ocean view with balcony, 1 King Bed and 3 bunk beds or 2 Double Beds and 3 bunk beds with cable/satellite TV, air conditioning, blackout drapes, climate control, wake-up calls, housekeeping (daily), complimentary toiletries, hair dryer, iron/ironing board, in-room safe, television, clock radio, electronic/magnetic keys, smoking rooms. Capacity: 2 adults & 3 kids, or 3 adults & 2 kids
- Ocean View Suite
- These suites offer breathtaking ocean front views a, spacious modern bathroom with steam showers and a romantic Jacuzzi in the terrace, in addition of mini bar, CD stereo system, coffee maker, make up mirror, bathrobes and slippers, fresh flowers, sparkling wine, fruit basket upon arrival and one private in room gourmet dinner, breakfast, drinks and cocktails at Private Club on 10th floor & Cancun Queen Lagoon Cruise. Combining all this elements it would be the perfect scenery to intimate while relaxing with the loved one. Capacity: 2 adults
- Deluxe Ocean View Room
- The spacious deluxe rooms are beautifully decorated and provide views of the ocean from a private balcony offering 1 King Bed or 2 Double Beds with cable/satellite TV, air conditioning, blackout drapes, climate control, wake-up calls, housekeeping (daily), complimentary toiletries, hair dryer, iron/ironing board, in-room safe, television, clock radio, electronic/magnetic keys, smoking rooms Capacity: 2 adults & 2 kids
- Lagoon Suite
- These suites offer breathtaking lagoon views a, spacious modern bathroom with steam showers and a romantic Jacuzzi in the terrace, in addition of mini bar, CD stereo system, coffee maker, make up mirror, bathrobes and slippers, fresh flowers, sparkling wine, fruit basket upon arrival and one private in room gourmet dinner, breakfast, drinks and cocktails at Private Club on 10th floor & Cancun Queen Lagoon Cruise. Combining all this elements it would be the perfect scenery to intimate while relaxing with the loved one. Capacity: 2 adults
- All inclusive
- Fitness Center
- All inclusive
- Room service
- Business center
- Conference facilities
- Accessible Rooms/Facilities
Nearby points of interest
- Playa Delfines: 0.3 mi
- Avenida Kukulkan: 2 mi
- Wet'n Wild Cancun: 2.9 mi
- Interactive Aquarium: 3 mi
- El Rey Ruins: 3.1 mi
- Dolphinaris Cancun: 3.1 mi
- Riviera Cancun Golf: 4.5 mi
- Playa Tortugas: 5.6 mi
- Museo Maya de Cancun: 5.8 mi
- Dubai Palace Casino: 5.9 mi
- Avenida Tulum: 7.1 mi
- Meeting Info
- For meetings and conventions, experience the joy of combining business and pleasure, the resort offers a huge variety of dedicated meeting facilities such as convention center and meeting rooms for up to 500 people. Great Parnassus also count with elegant ballrooms and facilities that makes it the ideal place to host your wedding, our professional staff will ensure that your nuptial ceremony satisfy every desire and exceeds all your expectations.
- Creperie, this cosy corner serves an extensive list of cappuccinos and desserts such as pastries, layer cakes, extravagant hand decorated pies, sweet crepes, loaves of bread and ice creams are also available.
- EL MAGUEY
- El Maguey, remounts our memories to the small Spanish villages where family and friends get together with the purpose of palate excellent food, innovative cuisine, outstanding wines, and exquisite apetizers such as the traditional tapas & paellas, all created with traditional ingredients such as manchego cheese, garlic, gazpacho and olive oil.
- Portofino a la carte restaurant offer guests a fresh approach to dozens of seafood varieties at the peak of their seasons, including appetizers, salads, soups, fowl, meats and a large selection of desserts just to name a few. Menus are printed featuring a fresh list of more than 30 delicious and unique seafood recipes to satisfy the most exquisite local and foreign taste demands. Open for dinner (6:00 pm - 10:30 pm)
- BIG BEN STEAK HOUSE
- In a completely Londons scenery, Big Ben Restaurant offers fine dining Steak house; we serve the best steaks available, seafood is of uncompromising quality and our appetizers and side dishes have been carefully selected to complement our entrees some of the house specialities are the oriental spare ribs with five spices; honey, garlic & soy sauce, Rib eye steak, Fowl chicken oven baked in a herb crust served with your choice of vegetables and potatoes. The Big Ben staff is dedicated to serving you a memorable meal every time you enter to our restaurant. Open for dinner (6:00 pm - 10:30 pm)
- Samurai is a traditional Tepanyaki Japanese Grill a la carte Restaurant, the menu features the finest Japanese dishes, both traditional and contemporary, including a wonderful selection of appetizers, sushi, teriyaki and more. Sit down at the sushi bar and let the chefs prepare wonderful Sushi dish for you. They pride themselves for having the creativity in delivering unique and exciting Japanese cuisines. At any time during your dining experience at the sushi bar please feel free to ask the chefs to prepare some of his special for you. Open for dinner (6:00 pm - 10:30 pm)
- Savour the breathtaking views over Magnus ocean front food court. Open for breakfast; lunch and dinner its an absolute culinary experience, boasting 12 different cuisine stations with a fusion of flavours for every palate and taste desire. Some of this food court specialities are Japanese, Mexican, Vegetarian, Grill, Italian, Sea Food, Fruits & Salads, and an extravagant deserts and cheese counter.
- Keep your kids happy eating at Carrousel Restaurant them favourite lunch buffet. After playing in the "Treasure Island" Water Park your little ones will enjoy this delicious food that can be served in child-sized portions.
- Breakfast a la Carte & Hors D'oevres
- Starting from the welcome cocktail at the exotic Kilimanjaro Lobby Bar, followed by the Oktoberfest bar, Le Vin et Fromage, and the Paolas Spot Bar are some of the options that you can find while walking by the Via Veneto, some others like the Bora Bora lunch & snack bar, Conga, Bongo swim up bar & Samoa beach bar are distributed by the pool area. Located in the second floor guests will find the exciting Karaoke Bar, and in the adults only pool the Caribbean swim up bar. Our by the pool bars offer guests the choice to drink refreshing tropical cocktails or eat delicious informal food or snacks during the day.
- ROOM SERVICE
- If you prefer to have dinner in the privacy of your room, Great Parnassus All Inclusive Resort offers 24 hour room service with a diverse selection of meals, snacks, drinks and desserts
- 3:00 PM
- 12:00 PM
Terms and conditions
Rates quoted in currencies other than the hotel's base currency are subject to the rate of the international exchange. Rate may change throughout stay. Rate may reflect average nightly rate. Extra charges may apply. Incidental charges, such as room service, are not included in the rate.
The amenities and/or facilities may not be located at the hotel, but within a reasonable distance, and additional charges may apply for use.
Ratings and reviews for Great Parnassus Family Resort and Spa- All Inclusive
- Hotel staff:
The hotel is good, nice room views to the ocean, little smelly, staff was very helpfull, worth the price.
Hotel features (5 = best, 1 = worst):
- Hotel staff:
I traveled alone, but met friends there. They had 2 children 13 & 17. This was a loud, party atmosphere hotel which is great for kids or young adults. The rooms were clean, large and well appointed. The food was ok, not great. The japanese place was the best place to eat for fresh, well prepared food.
Hotel features (5 = best, 1 = worst):
- Hotel staff:
Sightseeing tip: Not Applicable
Make sure you have enough cash on you if you do extra activities...we ran into trouble a few times when we were told we could pay w/ credit card but when we got there we had to pay w/ cash.