- Cafe Sole
- Open from 7 am to 11 pm for salads, sandwiches, desserts, pastries, gelato, and espresso drinks.
- Fresco Bar
- Located beside the main swimming pool, to one side of La Concha Restaurant and offering a great sea view. With a very Caribbean design, it has a large circular bar covered by an attractive palapa, simultaneously offering service to guests, La Concha Restaurant and the Pizzeria terrace.
- Premier Bar
- This bar has a modernist design and an oval shape, inspired by nautical themes and offers service at its wet bar to guests who are in the pool and to those who are on the terrace or in the relaxation modules formed by groups of sofas and Bali style beds which can be found around the bar.
- El Oriental
- Located in the Hotel's Central Building, beside the Lobby Bar. Built on three different levels, it has a capacity for 140 diners. Its decoration looks like the interior of a tropical garden, with hanging plants and a central column down which a water curtain falls.
Service at the Oriental Restaurant comes from its own kitchen, which acts as a satellite of the main kitchen which it is interconnected. This Restaurant only offers a la carte service with typical oriental cuisine dishes. Service exclusively for guests above 12 years old. Dress code is required.
- Pizza Corner
- Serving fresh baked pizzas by the sea.
- Lobby Bar
- This bar has a unique design with furniture and decoration which make it very welcoming, complemented by some graphic and artistic elements linking it with jazz culture. The focal point of the location is a large circular bar set below floor level, giving it a unique character and at the same time making it very functional.
- El Mirador Restaurant
- Open from 7 p.m. to 11 p.m. A la carte Italian cuisine. Fine-dining restaurant with glass walls overlooking Nichupte Lagoon. Reservations are required. Dress code: No shorts, no T-shirts, no sandals. Service exclusively for guests older than age 12.
- Lounge Ekinox
- Open from 6:30 pm to 1:00 am.
Exclusive Service for Adults (22 years old/ID may be required)
- Cocay Restaurant
- Open from 6:30 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. Enjoy the casual atmosphere of Cafe Cocay & Terrace, featuring delicious breakfast and dinner buffets or international and Mexican cuisine from the menu. Dine inside, or out on the terrace overlooking the pool.
- Snack El Jardin
- In front of the main pool.
Open from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Serving hamburguers, nachos and hot dogs.
- La Concha Restaurant
- Open from 07:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. for Breakfast and 12:30 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. for lunch. A la carte service.
Open for dinner from 7:00 pm to 11:00 pm (close on Sundays). Reservations are required. Dress code is required. Children under 12 not permitted.
Overlooking the turquoise water of the Mexican Caribbean, this tropical restaurant serves a wide variety of Mexican and international appetizers and entrees.