- Puerto San Lucas - A taste of Elegance
- Theres a delicious alternative in Cabo San Lucas. Puerto San Lucas is chic, attractive and modern with a flair for steaks, seafood and Mediterranean dishes. The ambiance is bistro-style, the service definitely European and the experience completely unforgettable. Leave the traditional and old fashioned behind. Put on your casual attire and come to Puerto San Lucas. Valet parking is available. Open Monday to Saturday from 4:00 pm to 11:00 pm. Sunday from 2:00 pm to 11:00 pm.
- Restaurant Romeo y Julieta - Offsite
- Italian Restaurant "where you can really enjoy the authentic Italian cuisine, with fresh pasta made at home and pizza made in our oven with real mesquite wood."
A perennial favorite of locals and visitors, Romeo y Julieta offers fine Italian dining in an intimate setting.
Located at the entrance of Pedregal, in the heart of Cabo San Lucas, across the street from the marina; for many frequent visitors a meal here is a much-anticipated part of every visit. Known for their pasta and handcrafted pizza Romeo y Julieta also offers a variety of meat and seafood dishes and luscious desserts.
Reservations are almost certainly necessary
Open daily from 4 p.m. until 12a.m., live music nightly. Full bar.
- The Brigantine Restaurant
- Pairing great moments in this ocean front Restaurant with well executed flavors. Try our traditional Breakfast Buffet & Mexican specialties: Steak and Lobster, Steak and Shrimps, and our famous Molcajete stuffed with lobster, fish filet, shrimps, avocado and melted cheese. Open from 7:00 am to 10:00 pm.
- Calima Restaurant
- Offers Lunch all prepared with fresh market ingredients, with a combination of Mexican and American style cuisine.
Open daily from 12:00 to 10:00 pm.
- Lobby Sport Bar
- For wines, spirits and lighter fare come to our Sports bar and on Saturdays enjoy UFC and our Grilled Night.
Open daily from 3:00 pm to 11:00 pm.
Happy Hour from 5:00 to 7:00 pm.