- The Lobby bar
- Enjoy a refreshing drink at the end of the day in our Vintage-inspired Lobby Bar. The ornate hand-carved sofa, inlaid marble floor, rattan tub chairs, art glass and carved sculptures will make you feel like royalty. In the adjacent gallery, amidst a baby grand piano and Old World classical paintings, you will find private tables and chairs for those intimate conversations
Musicians from string quartets to classical guitarists, to pianists often add to the ambience
Our bartender will be happy to mix your favorite drinks from our full bar, featuring both national and premium liquors, fine wines and beer. Do not hesitate to order a specialty martini or margarita. After all, you're on vacation!
Open Sunday and Monday from 10 am to 10 pm
Tuesday through Saturday from 2 pm to 10 pm
- Aqua Deli
- Aqua Market is conveniently located on the waterfront along the Golden Zone malacon (walkway). Yachties, hotel guests, locals and tourists alike appreciate Aqua Market for it's wide variety of goods and services at affordable. Inside you'll find a fully stocked pharmacy, with seating in the coffee bar and outside on the patio overlooking the marina. There's Internet terminals, and the mini-market features a wide variety of Mexican and imported beer, wines, bakery goods, fresh fruits and vegetables. The deli will make you sandwiches on the spot or box lunches to go for fishermen or beachgoers. Don't forget to pickup some sunglasses, a hat and sun block while there. Look for Aqua Market below the Marina Fiesta Resort opposite the Tequila Museum, just east of the new Luxury Avenue and Puerto Paraiso mall.
- Room Service
- Runs 7:00am to 11:00pm
- Baja Lobster Co.
- Restaurant Specialized in seafood prepared in exotic and imaginative ways. Your taste buds will be in heaven here
Meat lovers are not left out with choices from Filet Mignon to tender Mexican Arrachera, chicken with Asian peanut sauce or Florentine. Start with an appetizer of tuna scallops or Bay Shrimp marinated in citrus juices and spices. Crustacean Bisque-the house specialty soup is rich, creamy with ample chunks of prawns and lobster. Green Peppers from Todos Santos stuffed with gulf shrimp and Chihuahua cheese, lobster tacos wrapped in banana leaves & more will delight you beyond expectation
Dine in our large indoor room or outside on the patio overlooking the waterfront marina & luxury yachts. You can even choose to dine in over the marina in our very own deck-bar that is cantilevered off the malecon over the water
By night it transforms into a magical place with soft colorful lighting, cool jazz & strollers walking by along the moonlit marina
- La Palapa Snack Restaurant & Bar
- For casual poolside dining on everything from quick bites to dinner entre's, La Palapa Snack Restaurant & Bar has it all. Dine al fresco under our grand Palapa while enjoying a magnificent view of the Cabo San Lucas marina from our second story terrace location. You can sit at the bar or swim-up pool side for your favorite drinks. Appetizers and hardy meals are all prepared right before-before-your-eyes in our open-air patio kitchen.
Open daily from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm.
- Presto! Ristorante
- One of Cabo's best-kept secrets, Presto! Ristorante is known for quality, a spectacular waterfront location and affordability. Here you will enjoy timeless Italian specialties served in a modern bistro atmosphere.
Our classic fare features savory homemade soups, salads, Carpaccio's, pasta, anti-pasta, gourmet pizza and foccacia and cibatta sandwiches. For light eaters we offer shrimp, turkey and beef wraps. Pastas are homemade and salads are made with organic and fresh greens.
Chef Roberto Macciadri's sauces are old family recipes. The homemade ravioli soup is just like Mama used to make. The special Heart Healthy menu includes a delicious Vegetarian Lasagna entre. This petit restaurant seats 40 with your choice of inside air-conditioned dining or seating in our outside terraces.
Presto! is located in the Marina Golden Zone beneath the Marina Fiesta Resort & Spa, in between Los Deseos Restaurant and Baja Lobster Co.
- Jack's Bar & Gril
- Located in a privileged place where you will enjoy a beautiful view to the Cabo San Lucas Marina, making your lunch or dinner an unforgettable experience, Jack's Bar & Grill offers an eclectic mix of seasonings, spices and flavors intertwined with meats, pastas, seafood, sandwiches and salads. Our specialty dishes are born from the creativity of our Executive Chef Jorge Pineda, and inspired by food from Mexico, Italy, France and the United States.
Experience this fascinating pirate atmosphere with our friendly staff, great music and the great selection of food that Jack's has to offer.
Open from 11 am to 11 pm, Friday and Saturday until 2 am.
- Guest will enjoy and extensive variety of Restaurant and bar outlets with assortment of cuisine choices, despite the unique atmosphere along the night life at the exclusive golden zone.
- Los Deseos Mexican Restaurant
- You'll dine in Colonial splendor at Los Deseos Mexican Restaurant amid antiques, fountains, and Mexican sculptures while overlooking the beautiful marina. Dine in our air-conditioned dining salon or on our harbor view terrace along the marina's waterfront.
Fondue Guadalajara flamed tableside with Tequila or grilled pork ribs bathed in Tamarind sauce Chipotle-style, are just some of the extraordinary appetizers created by Chef Pedro Olivas. Our salads use the freshest organic greens from nearby Miraflores and Todos Santos, while no less than 7 soups from a creamy Poblano, to our rich and traditional Tortilla soup are here to warm your soul.
Our extensive menu has over 35 entre's ranging from Chicken Pibil on Banana Leaves to beef filet with blue cheese, to many seafood dishes in Mexican sauces. Don't miss the grilled butterfly shrimp and Rosarito-style lobster.
Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner from 7 am until 11 pm.
- Tequila Museum
- Outside the Tequila Museum you may notice people taking pictures of each other sitting on benches alongside sculptures of people garbed in colorful colonial attire. Men sit next to the pretty lady in the long Mother Hubbard dress while the women in the arms of the hombre wearing the big sombrero. Inside are photo blow-ups of ancient Tequila factories, a Tequila press, distilling equipment, more exhibits large and small and the most important thing of all is a Tequila sampling bar. Here you can learn all about Tequila, that unique spirit often called ancient Mexico's gift to the world. You will appreciate(by tasting) the different types, flavors and popular brands. Did you know that fine Tequila could cost over $1,000 per bottle? Far more than a similarly aged wine. But quality Tequila can be purchased here for a fraction of that.