Not yet reviewed
Soreda Hotel Rooms
- STANDARD - ROOM
- Standard room offers Single bed or double bed or twin bed plus extra bed with Air conditioning, Balcony/Terrace, Cable/Satellite TV, Color TV, Ensuite/Private bathroom, Hairdryer, Heating, Mini bar, Radio, Safe in room, Tea and coffee making facilities and Telephone.
- Fitness Center
- Room service
- Business center
- Area served
- Nearby airports
- Malta International Airport.
- Area description
- The Soreda Hotel is ideally located in a peaceful part of Qawra in St.Paul's Bay. The Hotel is only a short walk away from the lively centre of Bugibba and the shore line
- Bayleaf Restaurant
- The Bayleaf Restaurant captures the essence of Mediterranean cuisine and also features an array of international favourites to delight the palate. An extensive buffet features traditional dishes together with a vibrant blend of influences from across the Mediterranean. Malta's crispy and tasty bread, "Il-Hobza", provides a wonderful accompaniment to all the primary Mediterranean flavours, while the extensive wine list features local international award-winning wines.
- The hotel lounge and bar area become animated and lively when the sun goes down and the relaxed surroundings are perfect for morning coffee, afternoon tea, cocktails and of course, a night-cap.
- Trattoria Ghall-Olio
- For all those wanting to live an Italian experience whilst on holiday on our Maltese Islands, then why not visit our pizzeria ghall-olio serving pizza, pasta and grill to our ravenous and demanding clientele.
Terms and conditions
Rates quoted in currencies other than the hotel's base currency are subject to the rate of the international exchange. Rate may change throughout stay. Rate may reflect average nightly rate. Extra charges may apply. Incidental charges, such as room service, are not included in the rate.
The amenities and/or facilities may not be located at the hotel, but within a reasonable distance, and additional charges may apply for use. All information has been provided by this hotel and not by Orbitz