Best price guarantee!
Find a lower price somewhere else and we'll pay 100% of the difference in Orbucks, plus up to $100 in additional Orbucks for Orbitz Rewards members Learn more
1. Vivanta by Taj - Coral Reef is located on a private island with its own lagoon. Coral Reef is a perfect holiday destination with its white sand beaches and crystal clear waters.
2. The resort is located on Hembadhu Island 32 KMS OR 50 MINS ride (via speed boat) from the Male International Airport.
3. The accommodation at the resort offers panoramic views of the ocean, lagoon or beach front through its newly renovated lagoon and beach villas.
4. Guests can choose to dine and relax at Latitude which serves a Pan Asian delight OR Open - The Grill to enjoy Teppanyaki Grill and Sushi OR unwind at the Reef Bar.
5. JIVA SPA offers a range of signature treatments drawn from the ancient health and beauty traditions of Asia.
6. FACILITIES: The resort boasts one of the best spots for diving, amateurs and professionals can explore the resorts very own underwater house reef and shipwreck. Among other facilities such as the JIVA SPA, water sports and swimming pool.
7. SHOPPING: One can spend the day at Male, shopping for high quality electronic and other imported goods which Maldives is known for.
8. THINGS TO DO: Stingray feeding, snorkeling, water ski, kayaking, wind surfing, scuba diving, deep sea fishing, catamaran cruises, sunset cruises, Big Game Fishing, Romantic Escapade to a Blue Lagoon, Champagne Breakfast, Submarine Experience, Seaplane Photo Flight and Coral Regeneration Initiative.
Rates quoted in currencies other than the hotel's base currency are subject to the rate of the international exchange. Rate may change throughout stay. Rate may reflect average nightly rate. Extra charges may apply. Incidental charges, such as room service, are not included in the rate.
The amenities and/or facilities may not be located at the hotel, but within a reasonable distance, and additional charges may apply for use. All information has been provided by this hotel and not by Orbitz