The St Regis Osakahttp://www.orbitz.com/hotel/Japan/Osaka/The_St_Regis_Osaka.h386091/
Not yet reviewed
The St Regis Osaka Rooms
- Deluxe Twin
- Deluxe room offers an eloquent expression of comfort and refined Japanese aesthetics in a residential atmosphere with views over the Osaka skyline. Enjoy two sumptuous queen beds and state-of-the-art amenities, including a high-definition flat screen television and Pioneer Blu-ray DVD/CD player. Every detail is finessed, every experience enhanced with St. Regis Butler Service. (43 square meters)
- Grand Deluxe Double
- Welcoming guests with a contemporary palette and soothing Japanese-infused design, Grand Deluxe rooms provide a tranquil haven of comfort and elegance. The residential-style accommodations feature rich textures, plush furnishings, carefully selected ceramics by contemporary Japanese artists, luxuriously layered beds, and magnificently appointed marble bathrooms. (51 square meters)
- Grand Deluxe Premier
- Welcoming guests with a contemporary palette and soothing Japanese-infused design, Grand Deluxe Premiere rooms provide a tranquil haven of comfort and elegance. The residential-style accommodations feature rich textures, plush furnishings, carefully selected ceramics by contemporary Japanese artists, luxuriously layered beds, and magnificently appointed marble bathrooms. (46 square meters)
- No smoking rooms/facilities
- No smoking rooms/facilities
- Fitness center or spa
- 24 hour room service
- Business center
- Laundry service
- In-Room Safe
- Meeting/Banquet facilities
- Conference facilities
- Doctor on call
- Currency exchange
- Handicapped rooms/facilities
- Accessible facilities
- Audible emergency alarm for sight impaired guest
- Area served
- Nearby airports
- From Kansai International Airport-Takes approx. 50 minutes by Airport Limousine bus to Namba station, then 3 minutes by subway on the Midosuji Subway Line to Hommachi station. The hotel is a short walk from Exit 7 of Honmachi station.
- Area description
- The hotel is on Midosuji Avenue, known as Osakas Champs-Elyses. You can easily visit ancient Shitennoji Temple and the Municipal Museum of Fine art to the city's most exclusive shopping boulevard. Hotel is only a short walk from the Honmachi Station (Exit 7)
Nearby points of interest
- Shinsaibaishi: 0.6 mi
- Dotonbori: 1 mi
- Hozenji Yokocho: 1.1 mi
- Namba: 1.1 mi
- Namba Grand Kagetsu: 1.3 mi
- Grand Front Osaka: 1.4 mi
- Namba Yasaka Shrine: 1.5 mi
- Kids Plaza Osaka: 1.6 mi
- Umeda Sky Building: 1.6 mi
- Shinsekai: 2.1 mi
- Shitennoji Temple: 2.3 mi
- Osaka Aquarium Kaiyukan: 4.6 mi
- Sumiyoshi Taisha Shrine: 4.9 mi
- Nagai Stadium: 4.9 mi
- Hanshin Koshien Stadium: 8.3 mi
- Rue d'Or
- Embark on an epicurean adventure in Rue dOr, a 200 seat gastro-bistro within a casually exquisite duplex setting featuring an alfresco terrace, located on the hotels ground floor. Featuring classically inspired French bistro cuisine with a contemporary twist and the chefs own cuisine de fromage served at wine and cheese bar in keeping with the tempo of fashionable Midosuji.
Rue DOr Bistrot Charcuterie and Bakery
Rue DOr Bistrot Each Saturday & Sunday Rue DOr Breakfast starting from 6.30 and continuing throughout early afternoon with lunch
The Rue DOr terrace is located outdoor like a sidewalk caf setting, French Bistrot style where it is possible to taste the authentic caf au lait served with a buttered tart
The Bistro terrace is a sidewalk caf setting along Hommachi-dori street which is one of the main streets in Osaka.
- In an ambience reminiscent of an Italian country villa, La Veduta is the setting for sumptuous St. Regis breakfast and afternoon tea. For lunch and dinner enjoy innovative Northern Italian cuisine prepared before your eyes in the intimate dining rooms open kitchen.
sweeping city views.
La Veduta is also the exclusive all day dining restaurant, featuring sumptuous buffets and exceptional la carte options.
Singature dish: La Veduta Restaurant Signature Focaccia with Cinta Senese and Bufala
January 2011 guest Chef Alfredo Russo from Italy to perform at La Veduta Restaurant
- The St. Regis Bar
- The St Regis Bar is unique in its location in Osaka having a Zen Terrace as an oasis overlooking the city with an ambiance made of music, candles and refreshing drinks. Live piano performer each evening from Tuesday to Sunday at the bar.
The St. Regis Osaka perfected the Shogun Mary, perfumed with unique Japanese flavors and seasonings of yuzu, wasabi and soy sauce.It is one of the city's most refined gathering spots, the perfect place to indulge in the iconic St. Regis creation a Shogun Mary cocktail.
Terms and conditions
Rates quoted in currencies other than the hotel's base currency are subject to the rate of the international exchange. Rate may change throughout stay. Rate may reflect average nightly rate. Extra charges may apply. Incidental charges, such as room service, are not included in the rate.
The amenities and/or facilities may not be located at the hotel, but within a reasonable distance, and additional charges may apply for use. All information has been provided by this hotel and not by Orbitz