- Teppanyaki Restaurant Ishikari
- This authentic teppanyaki restaurant affording a panoramic view of "Ishikari Plain" offers specially selected Japanese beef and fresh seafood cooked on an iron plate in front of the guests. After dinner with well chosen wine, guests can relax with dessert
- Cafe Restaurant Parterre
- For breakfast and lunch, enjoy a variety of cuisine and sweets of many countries and regions in buffet style. The cooking demonstration section is always popular.
Enjoy Hokkaido beef and hamburger steaks for dinner. We offer several dishes using fine Hokk
- Japanese Restaurant Unkai
- It is one of the pleasures to have local dishes for a trip. Our skillful Japanese chefs draw out the depth of flavor from the fresh seasonal ingredients grown in Hokkaido.
Enjoy the selected Sake and Shochu as well as beer. "Chu hi", Japanese Spirits Cock
- Japanese Restaurant Sapporo Kurumaya
- Japanese restaurant Kurumaya eases your travel fatigue. Enjoy authentic Japanese food in a relaxing atmosphere.
- Sushi Restaurant Kiyohira
- Try our delicious authentic sushi and Japanese dishes in a nice and cozy Japanese style restaurant. All our sushi and sashimi is fresh and prepared daily with quality ingredients.
You can also enjoy casual sushi lunch here for very reasonable prices befor
- Café Minamo
- The Café Minamo's chic but homey ambiance makes it the ideal place for a relaxed get together or to grab a tasty light bite on the run.
Coffee and tea lovers can enjoy freshly brewed coffee and fine teas while savoring its enticing selection of freshly ba
- Café Minamo Pastry Boutique
- Our patisserie selection is freshly made every day at the hotel. You can enjoy any of delicious patisserie selection in our cafe or to go. There's also a choice of handcrafted cakes and cookies. The pastry boutique offers a special and unique cake for the
- Skylounge Sapporo View
- Soothing jazz and the rhythmic sound of shakers produce a peaceful moment.
You can enjoy our original cocktails, as well as the night view from the windows on the east and west. The lounge comes to life on weekends, since it is often used for parties.