Sandals Whitehouse European Village & Spa - Luxury All Inclusivehttp://www.orbitz.com/hotel/Jamaica/Whitehouse/Sandals_Whitehouse_European_Village_&_Spa_-_Luxury_All_Inclusive.h107922/
The only negative about sandals whitehouse is the hour and a half drive from montego bay airport....
See full review
- Aug 31, 2014
The staff was WONDERFUL!!! So much to do and loved every minute! Catamaran cruise was definitely...
See full review
- Honeymoon in Jamaica
- Jan 6, 2014
European elegance meets Caribbean chic at Jamaican adult all inclusiveDiscover old Jamaica on the lush & untouched South Coast, the newest destination area within a 500-acre wilderness preserve in Jamaica. The Sandals Whitehouse European Village & Spa luxury all-inclusive resort for couples 18 and older combines the exotic ambiance of the tropics with polished European sophistication. The resort rests within a nature preserve amid the majestic sea, gardens and mountains. Luxurious oceanfront accommodations occupy three European style villages. A piazza bustles with gourmet restaurants and cafes. During the day, dive a nearby reef, indulge in a spa treatment, take a relaxing dip in the four freshwater pools and four whirlpools, or relax at a swim-up bar. After a stunning sunset, visit the piano bar or enjoy live music.
Sandals Resorts are World Travel Awards's "World's Leading All - Inclusive Company" for 18 years in a row and "Caribbean's Leading Hotel Brand" for 20 consecutive years. Sandals Whitehouse is "Jamaica's Leading Spa Resort"
Sandals Resorts was named "Best All-Inclusive Resort Operator" at the 2013 Travel Weekly Globe Travel Awards in the UK. The Porthole Cruise Magazine also awarded Sandals Resorts with the 2013 Editor-In-Chief Award for "Best All-Inclusive Resort for Grown-Ups".
Sandals Whitehouse European Village & Spa has been featured on Conde Nast Traveler's prestigious 2013 Gold List as one of the world's best places to stay for the third year in a row. The resort was also recognized by the U.S. News & World Report 2013 Best Hotel Awards as one of the Best Hotels in Jamaica.
- Voted by World Travel as Jamaica's Leading Resort, three years in a row
- All-inclusive adults-only resort with unlimited land and water sports
- Complimentary transfers to and from hotel included in room rate
- Three European-style villages
- Two-mile beach with sunset views
- Red Lane full-service spa
- Unlimited gourmet dining at seven restaurants
- More Than 14,000 sq ft of convention and meeting space
- Themed wedding packages
- Accessible facilities available
- Free property-wide Wi-Fi access
The 360 oceanfront rooms and suites overlooking the two mile beach are located in three villages with distinct Italian, Dutch or French architectural features. The inviting accommodations of the Sandals Whitehouse European Village & Spa feature tile floors, area rugs, soft colored fabrics and dark wood furniture to reflect tropical luxury. All rooms and suites include four-poster king beds, satellite TV, CD clock radio, private balconies or patios and stocked refrigerator. Suites come with extra amenities, including special concierge or butler service, stocked in-room bar and robes. The cosy hotel also has 32 one-bedroom butler-serviced suites featuring full room service.
The Sandals Whitehouse European Village & Spa has seven dining establishments that reflect cuisines from around the world. For a cosy dinner overlooking the sea, visit Neptunes for a taste of Classic Mediterranean Rim cuisine. Eleanor's serves Caribbean cuisine in a setting reminiscent of an old plantation house. The British pub is a popular gathering spot for a pint and late-night snack.
An expansive water sports program offers scuba, snorkeling, windsurfing, water skiing and paddle boarding. Scuba diving is complimentary and unlimited for certified guests. For more relaxing endeavors, lounge at a swim-up pool bar or visit the Sandals Whitehouse's Red Lane Spa for a signature West Indian Massage.
For a hearty gastronomic experience, the property offers a wide variety of world cuisines at the seven on-site dining establishments such as The Bayside Restaurant, Bluefield's Beach Club, Cafe De Paris, Eleanor's, Giuseppe's, Jasmine's, and Neptunes, with resort casual or resort evening attires.
Breathtaking sunsets usher in romantic, elegant evenings enhanced by live music, torch lights and tropical libations. Evening activities at the Sandals Whitehouse European Village & Spa include a Carnival Party and live shows in a two-story amphitheater. The piano bar provides a perfect setting to wind down after a day in the sun. Free Wi-Fi access is available all throughout the property.
- Montego Bay Airport (28.8 mi/45.5 km)
- Negril Lighthouse (27.8 mi/44.8 km)
- Dunn's River Falls (59.4 mi/95.5 km)
- Over 14,000 square feet of meeting and convention space including a ballroom and three (3) level theatre.
- Property-wide Wi-Fi access
Policies and fees
- See Sandals Resorts Representative upon airport arrival
- Check with property directly for more accessible facilities.
This is not a comprehensive list of fees. Any amounts listed above may not include taxes and are subject to change.
Sandals Whitehouse European Village & Spa - Luxury All Inclusive Rooms
- One Bedroom Penthouse Honeymoon Beachfront Suite
- Spacious bedroom with separate living room. Each room is furnished with TV, marble bathrooms with whirlpool bath, in-suite bar, and safety deposit box. Large balcony, walk-in shower & double vanity. Featuring our exclusive Suite Concierge Service and Butler Service. View: Beach and pool
- Romeo & Juliet Honeymoon Beachfront Walkout Concierge
- These rooms feature a spacious bedroom with an alcove living area. Each room has a TV and marble bathroom with a whirlpool bath, walk-in shower and double vanity. Rooms are located on the ground floor of the Italian and Dutch Villages and offer easy access to the pool and beach. Rooms also feature concierge service. View: Beach and Pool
- Honeymoon Beachfront Walkout Room
- These large beachfront rooms with mahogany four-poster king size beds and decorated in elegant Caribbean decor have a patio located on the ground floor of the French Village. Rooms feature access to the beach/gardens from the patio and a beach view.
- Penthouse Honeymoon Beachfront Concierge Room
- Elegant bedrooms on the fourth floor of both the French and Italian Villages. Full Concierge service. View of beach and pool. Buildings: French 4th floor, Italian 4th floor
- Honeymoon Beachfront One Bedroom Luxury Suite
- Elegant suites on the first through third floors of the Dutch and Italian Villages. Featuring separate living room, large patio or balcony. View of beach and pool. Featuring our exclusive Suite Concierge Service and Butler Service.Buildings: Dutch 1st - 3rd floor, Italian 1st - 3rd floor
- Luxury Beachfront Room
- Beachfront rooms located in all three villages. View of beach and pool. Buildings: French 3rd floor, Italian 2nd floor, Dutch 2nd floor
- Honeymoon Beachfront Penthouse Concierge Suite
- Spacious bedroom with an alcove living area. Each suite with TV, marble bathrooms. All suites in the Dutch and Italian Villages. Easy access to the pool and beach. Patio or balcony. View of beach and pool. Buildings: Dutch, Italian
- Honeymoon Grande Luxe Beachfront Room
- Beachfront rooms located in all three villages. View of beach and pool. Buildings: French 4th floor, Italian 3rd floor, Dutch 3rd floor
- All inclusive
- High-speed internet
- Airport shuttle
- Free parking
- Fitness center or spa
- Fitness Center
- All inclusive
- Business center
- Conference facilities
- High-speed internet
- Airport shuttle
- Free parking
- Handicapped rooms/facilities
- Enter Italy as you cross the threshold of this charming eatery that features pastas, pizzas and an antipasti bar straight from the old country. A backdrop of vaulted ceilings, domed windows and a wood-enclosed wine tower, lets you journey to the Mediterranean without once leaving the islands. Now serves pizza on the restaurant patio for lunch, noon - 4pm. Dress code: Resort Casual Attire, reservations are not required, non-smoking environment.
- Asian accents punctuate this restaurant's decor, letting you know that you've arrived at the exotic Orient, where you'll sample the exotic and delectable spices and flavors of the east. Resort Evening Attire, reservations are not required, non-smoking environment.
- Caf de Paris
- A Parisian-style patisserie, featuring sinful pastries, crepes, coffees and dessert delights- all whipped up by our resident pastry chef- forms the centerpiece of restaurant row, After all, everyone works up a sweet tooth sooner or later. Opens daily from 6:30am - 11pm.Dress code: Resort Casual, reservations are not required, non-smoking environment.
- For years, the chefs of Neptune's have made it their mission to provide the most authentic reflection of Mediterranean heritage through robust menu offerings and a sundry setting. From the splendor of the rustic, open-air restaurant design, to the beauty of the turquoise sea, guests are offered a true, coastal Mediterranean experience directly on the beach, against the backdrop of the beautiful Jamaican Riviera.
- The Bayside
- Impressive, iconic architecture- with sponge-painted walls and vivid mosaics- complements the delectable International fare that is served at breakfast, lunch and dinner. Every Thursday evening The Pirates of the Caribbean banquet is offered, reservations are required. Dress code: Resort Casual, reservations are not required, non-smoking environment.
- Bluefield Beach Club
- Traditional Jamaican food, such as delicious jerk chicken and patties, awaken the palate in this beachside grill adjacent to the French Village. No dress code, no reservations required.
- Succulent Caribbean cuisine tantalizes your taste buds as white-glove service spoils you royally amidst surroundings that transport you back to the old plantation houses of yesteryear Jamaica- complete with a turning waterwheel and a stone-enclosed fireplace. Dress code: Resort Casual, reservations are not required, non-smoking environment.
Terms and conditions
Rates quoted in currencies other than the hotel's base currency are subject to the rate of the international exchange. Rate may change throughout stay. Rate may reflect average nightly rate. Extra charges may apply. Incidental charges, such as room service, are not included in the rate.
The amenities and/or facilities may not be located at the hotel, but within a reasonable distance, and additional charges may apply for use.
Guest Reviews (13)
Ratings and reviews for Sandals Whitehouse European Village & Spa - Luxury All Inclusive
- Hotel staff:
My husband and I enjoyed a 6 night stay at Sandals Whithouse! We were joined by family and friends for our wedding at the resort, which could not have been more perfect!! The staff is very kind and incredibly helpful!! The food was delicious and drinks were so so. VERY sweet!!! This was my second time to Jamaica and by far the best!! I would definitely visit this resort again! Only downside is the 90 minute transfer to the resort. Seems like forever!! Especially after a long day of flying! But once you are there, you are greeted with a cold beverage and ice cold washcloth, which is very much appreciated after arriving!! The resort is absolutely gorgeous and very well-kept!! Our room was very nice and clean! We had the honeymoon suite which is worth the extra money. Some of our other guests did not have alcohol stocked in their room refrigerator, just water and soda. (Jamaica soda is much different than the soda from the US, even if its says Coca Cola and Pepsi product....not the same) The spa is a must!! It's amazing! The service is amazing!! Definitely worth every penny! You will not regret your stay at Sandals Whitehouse!!!
Hotel features (5 = best, 1 = worst):
- Hotel staff: